What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must own PS4 games

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've finally got around to ordering my PS4. I'm gettin Madden, Watch dogs and Last of us with it. Plus Fifa on release date. Other than that what are the games someone simply must have. I like all kinds of genres. Basically tell me who to give my money to.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
You honestly haven't missed out on much,the best games are coming in the next few month,save ya money until then.

Wolfenstien:The New Order and Tomb Raider Cash Grab edition(If you haven't already played it) if you absolutely must play something that's already out.

Parra Pride

Coach
Destiny is the only one that comes to mind at the moment, before the big influx of great games for holiday sales.

jargan83

Coach
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Single player campaign only but blowing Nazi's away never gets old. The story wasn't too bad either.

Special K

Coach
Dick smith has all the launch games for $20. Infamous is $49 at JB HIFI... I'm picking that up next trip to the shops

natheel

Coach
Madden is alright same old game still enjoyable though

My favourite game was watch dogs and obviously last of us remastered

The one I'm hanging for is far cry 4

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
NBA2K15 get that shit.

Yep agree. I have mine on order from Mightyape for $59.

I got my PS4 in July and got 2k14 with it, I'm loving MyCareer it kicks ass.

I'm a pg and got drafted at 7 by the Kings, finished 8th after regular season and just put OKC to bed 4-2 in first rd of the playoffs without Boogie who got injured and is out for the season, now the its time for the Clippers in the 2nd rd.

I'll be getting Fifa 15 next week.

GTA5 is out Nov 18.

Ah yeah NBA 2K15 now has 3D face scanning for MyCareer.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
October 7 is just around the corner for NBA 2k15. I can't wait.

Picking up fifa next week as well. That and 2k15 will keep me going for months on end. I just hope the new wwe game is good as well.

Frankus

Juniors
Watch Dogs was a big disappointment in my opinion. I did not enjoy it at all.

Also, best way to buy games is digitally from US Store or Amazon US Store (can also buy discs from Amazon but need to pay the international shipping). Save about $20-30 per title by doing that.

Frankus

Juniors
Is there issues with compatibility with buying games digitally from the US?

Not with mine.

Make sure you go to settings on your primary account (your Oz one) and activate the PS4 as your primary PS4 (who has multiple PS4s anyway...).

The way I work it is to go to Amazon US Store and just buy USD gift cards, redeem them and buy the games I want. I've bought Diablo3, Destiny and Child of Light. All of them without issue. And because you've made it primary ps4, all users on there can play all games.

So basically buy and download them under US PSN/SEN account, and play them under my Aust one.

Oh and only one account holder needs PS plus. So you can also sign up for PS plus from the US, about $60 cheaper per annum.