What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MUST WATCH FOR ALL ROOSTERS FANS!

Warnecke

Juniors
I stumbled upon this recent interview between Mark Bouris and Trent Robinson. Haters are gonna hate but we are in safe hands with this man! It's a fantastic interview and really gives an insight into why our club has been so successful. The people that constantly bag out and knock our club should watch this!

Thank you for sharing @Warnecke, much apprecated. I wholeheartedly agree. I just hope that we can hang on to Robbo for as long as absolutely possible. He is an incredible all round coach - a master tactition, brilliant technican and a superb man manager. He literally has all the skills. A once in a generation coach in the making, that is for sure and certain.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I stumbled upon this recent interview between Mark Bouris and Trent Robinson. Haters are gonna hate but we are in safe hands with this man! It's a fantastic interview and really gives an insight into why our club has been so successful. The people that constantly bag out and knock our club should watch this!

One of the great myths perpetuated by NRL fans is that once uncle Nick does kick the bucket the club will go broke and fold.

It gives fans of some of the other clubs hope I guess.

Thank you for sharing @Warnecke, much apprecated. I wholeheartedly agree. I just hope that we can hang on to Robbo for as long as absolutely possible. He is an incredible all round coach - a master tactition, brilliant technican and a superb man manager. He literally has all the skills. A once in a generation coach in the making, that is for sure and certain.

He’s been made a life member if memory serves.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Those transit lounge days are but a distant memory. It's taken time to get to this level of harmony and professionalism within the club. Everyone involved should be proud of what they've achieved.

Really enjoyed listening to that. Thanks Warnecke for uploading.

Last edited: