What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My apologies

tracietiga

Juniors
My apologies go out to the people i upset with my John Wilson post .
I was merely trying to express my opinion and was not aware it would hurt people .
I can see some people take their rugby league a lot serious than others in this forum .
PEACE TO ALL

Once Dead

Bench
tracietiga said:
I was merely trying to express my opinion and was not aware it would hurt people .
I can see some people take their rugby league a lot serious than others in this forum .
PEACE TO ALL

No need to apologise trace, really, we all have our opinions - we just get passionate about them that's all, remember its not a personal thing, we just agree to disagree, or disagree to disagree lol

magpiemax

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
tracietiga said:
PEACE TO ALL

No need to apologise trace, really, we all have our opinions - we just get passionate about them that's all, remember its not a personal thing, we just agree to disagree, or disagree to disagree lol
Are you just dum or just plain Dom,Is if we give a rats arse what you think!!! :lol:

Latest posts