What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Dragons

Nanadragon

Juniors
For many years during the Price, Mary years I was a contributor to an online forum called My Dragons and then one day it was no more. Not sure who ran it but it existed for years and was, in my opinion, a much better format than what we have now. It was virtually an online ongoing conversation, not broken up into sub-titles. Have never discovered why it disappeared. Have seen some of the posters names appear on LU but just interested to hear from others who might remember the My Dragons site.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I use to really enjoy that site and it was good banter between the Dragons fans. It was an online site set up on the Clubs Web, which unfortunately got shut down by them.

I think they got sick of the abuse, post Bennett, with the Price & Mary shitshow being thrown at Doust & management.
There were some great colourful characters on that site and it was always entertaining & insightful to read.