What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Grand Final Day

roostergirl

Juniors
Woke up at 8am drove to Bondi & had Brekky reading the papers & talking to a Roosters supporter at Eastgate.
Drove past the Esron & saw Ricko & Crossy on the Balconies & heaps of photographers set up outside.
Went back to Randwick to watch Footy Show & Boots N All
Jumped on a bus & train...the second I got to Homebush it poured down
Found seats....7 rows back from the ground on 30-40 metre line opposite the tunnel...in the rain
Met groggo & sharkette :)
Watched 2nd half of Jim Beam cup & Premier league & Prematch entertainment
Got some beers to settle nerves b4 kickoff
Watched game....hiding behind Woods everytime Penrith came close to their tryline
Had a big cry 5 mins go realising the game was over, was consoled by nice people going for panthers
Went back to Randwick...couldnt deal with drowning sorrows at Easts leagues club after game.
Packed & got ready to fly back to the Gold Coast

Unfortunately we played our Grand Final the week before against the Dogs.
We tried hard but Penriths defence was awesome, causing us to make mistakes down our end. Freddie didnt do much...shoulder must have been bad.

Congrats Penrith....a well deserved win. A tribute to one of the best Grand Finals i have witnessed. Enjoy the feeling....

In-goal

Bench
I went to the Entrance Leagues club and well the rest is a blur.

Rugby League how good is it.

MEE

Juniors
I got pissed, sang Manly songs and asked everyone that walked past if they were the 2day fm fugitive. Oh yeah and watched some of the game.