1. LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication - The Front Row - to accompany your footy weekend. INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 32 pages and packed full. EDITION 1 - OUT NOW!
    JUST CLICK HERE TO READ ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF COPY.
    Dismiss Notice

My Grand Final Day

Discussion in 'NRL' started by roostergirl, Oct 6, 2003.

1. roostergirl

roostergirl Juniors

Woke up at 8am drove to Bondi & had Brekky reading the papers & talking to a Roosters supporter at Eastgate.
    Drove past the Esron & saw Ricko & Crossy on the Balconies & heaps of photographers set up outside.
    Went back to Randwick to watch Footy Show & Boots N All
    Jumped on a bus & train...the second I got to Homebush it poured down
    Found seats....7 rows back from the ground on 30-40 metre line opposite the tunnel...in the rain
    Met groggo & sharkette :)
    Watched 2nd half of Jim Beam cup & Premier league & Prematch entertainment
    Got some beers to settle nerves b4 kickoff
    Watched game....hiding behind Woods everytime Penrith came close to their tryline
    Had a big cry 5 mins go realising the game was over, was consoled by nice people going for panthers
    Went back to Randwick...couldnt deal with drowning sorrows at Easts leagues club after game.
    Packed & got ready to fly back to the Gold Coast

Unfortunately we played our Grand Final the week before against the Dogs.
    We tried hard but Penriths defence was awesome, causing us to make mistakes down our end. Freddie didnt do much...shoulder must have been bad.

Congrats Penrith....a well deserved win. A tribute to one of the best Grand Finals i have witnessed. Enjoy the feeling....

2. In-goal

In-goal Bench

I went to the Entrance Leagues club and well the rest is a blur.

Rugby League how good is it.

3. MEE

MEE Juniors

I got pissed, sang Manly songs and asked everyone that walked past if they were the 2day fm fugitive. Oh yeah and watched some of the game.