What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Pet Hate

cooba

Juniors
The thing that p.......... me off more than anything is players injured before a ball is kicked for the season. Already Thompson sternum injury, Mogg groin, where the f..... did this happen!!! Where the hell is Frawley?

Raider Azz

Bench
cooba said:
The thing that p.......... me off more than anything is players injured before a ball is kicked for the season. Already Thompson sternum injury, Mogg groin, where the f..... did this happen!!! Where the hell is Frawley?
the canberra times said that if it were a regular season game, both Mogg and Thomspon would be playing. they are just resting them a precaution.

hotdogs

Juniors
i heard frawleys claimed to have an injury and not wanting to risk playing, but news has it his partner is expecting their first baby any day and didn't want him away!!! Priorities...?!!!

woodgers

Bench
hotdogs said:
i heard frawleys claimed to have an injury and not wanting to risk playing, but news has it his partner is expecting their first baby any day and didn't want him away!!! Priorities...?!!!

Bad news guys. Frawley walked past the X Ray ward and unfortunately he coped a nasty dose of radiation poisoning. Verdict: season ending.

Paullyboy

Coach
Cooba have you ever played rugby league? Or more importantly, ever trained in a rugby league team?

Pre-season rugby league training is often brutal, and I think is more likely to force injuries than a match.

Particularly because you have a tough hitout, then have to do it again 6 hours later.

albi

Juniors
I don't know about you guys, but if was expecting a child, my priority would be with my wife!!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Paullyboy said:
Cooba have you ever played rugby league? Or more importantly, ever trained in a rugby league team?

Pre-season rugby league training is often brutal, and I think is more likely to force injuries than a match.

Particularly because you have a tough hitout, then have to do it again 6 hours later.

Too true. I hated pre season training more than anything in Rugby League. You can't just have a series of light sessions to protect you players from injury because come Round 1 your gonna have an underdone side that are as soft as kittens.

Timbo

Staff member
albi said:
I don't know about you guys, but if was expecting a child, my priority would be with my wife!!

Agreed. Cut him some slack!

dubby

Bench
hotdogs said:

Let's see...my wife and new kid,or a footy game??? Hmmmmm

hotdogs

Juniors
dubby said:
Let's see...my wife and new kid,or a footy game??? Hmmmmm
definately not bagging frawley for that good on him but i remember jermaine ale having that same problem last year when he had his 1st baby, he said his wife was due the same weekend they were playing warriors and the club wasn't going to let him stay back if they needed him and he ended up playing PL while his wife was in labour and then going straight to the hospital in time for the birth. but saw frawley at launch today and his wife had their baby girl on tuesday, little indiana