What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My QLD Team

Mr Saab

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
so what, shannon hegarty is a premiership winner, and he is f**king sh*t. imo winning premierships unless your a key playmaker, has no discussion in a matter of being selected for a rep side.

i remembered the 99 grand final, but slater was non-existant then, im sure his did play for australia sometime.

I dont mean to be rude...but you have No IDEA when it comes to league history...none whatsoever.
Stick to your beloved Bunnies and leave rep talk to those with a clue.

yawn

Juniors
hodges has good palm. good top speed, poor acceleration, poor defence, ok step

maybe slater should be included as a different mould of player. like lockyer,thurston,inglis, hunt are sort of those windy curvy agile type of players but slater is more explosive n fast.

Mr Saab

Referee
So you want Ashley Graham and Israel for QLD.

What do they offer....please...i am very curious

yawn

Juniors
graham is solid player. isreal foloau i like his running style and the way he dives on the ground.

yawn

Juniors
show me sum of hodges great defence work.

i dont think ne 2nd rate broncos like corey parker n carlaw should b picked.

what about dallas johnson and that other medium sized lock that played last year.

n ffs no flannery.

i like nutbag nutley. maybe off the bench.

Pistol

Coach
yawn said:
show me sum of hodges great defence work.

i dont think ne 2nd rate broncos like corey parker n carlaw should b picked.

ahem

i donty recall mentioning parker

and perhaps you havent seen it but Carlaw has been playing well this season so far

Mr Saab

Referee
So that is is it? You want a great defensive game.
Just tackle all day and "hope" to hold them out.

yawn said:
hodges has good palm. good top speed, poor acceleration, poor defence, ok step

maybe slater should be included as a different mould of player. like lockyer,thurston,inglis, hunt are sort of those windy curvy agile type of players but slater is more explosive n fast.

you dont need to be the quickest guy in the world to be the best player in a position, hodges defence is questionable, but his attack over-shadows that fact, he is very mobile for his side, and has that instinct that not many centres have, he can create something from nothing for a scoring opportunity, he has enough speed to do the job, not many centres could score 4 tries in a game, unless its a simple catch dive score situation, and they all werent just that, his skill is a phenomenon to the NRL.

Billy isnt a utility player, but he is a exceptional fullback, and perhaps centre, he did play centre whilst still under robbie ross at melbourne, but again, he is explosive with speed and sheer brilliance, doesnt need a great halves combination to fire as an individual.

yawn

Juniors
centres need to be good defensively. u r the conservatives with your 1 back, 3 forward bench imo. do u think all those.

i c tate n slater as similar style of players.

i c hodges as in between

i c inglis,bowen, lockyer thurston, hunt as similar.

ne1 else c it like this?

yawn

Juniors
4 forwards on da bench. no benchwarmer backs. we need big wingers. ppl act like it's important to have 1 back benchwarmer when most the backs n tonie carroll r versatile enuf

yawn said:
graham is solid player. isreal foloau i like his running style and the way he dives on the ground.

i think graham is very under-rated, but certainly not up for origin atm, folau is a bolter for mine.

what you mean by running style ??? running the ball, orhis running pace, as in his step, acceleration etc.

Pistol

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
what you mean by running style ??? running the ball, orhis running pace, as in his step, acceleration etc.

who cares its a stupid criteria to have