What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Quibbles

Zoidberg

First Grade
Ok i've been looking forward to this for a long time.
Maybe my expectations were too high, maybe it'll grow on me as i play it more.
Anyway firstly the camera is too ..... wacky, sometimes i run out or pass to no-one coz i cant see too well (i can't decide which is better, side-on is pretty bad though).
Passing to someone who is flat takes too long to get started, but maybe im passing to the wrong person.
So far my biggest problem is the high scores of my games. Out of 4 games my lowest score has been 24-22 against roosters.
Is it because my defence is crap, my halfs are too long (20 min halfs) or because im using the Knights (who are known for blowout scores)?
Anyone else have this problem?
But overall it is a very good game and the more i play and the more versions that get made, the better it'll get.

Goleel

Juniors
20 minute halves is excessive, those scores are about right for that length of game, try 10 minute halves, 20 minute games, and you should see more realistic scores. If I remember right the games stats are generated for 20 minute games in a season mode.

devonuto

Juniors
Zoidberg said:
Passing to someone who is flat takes too long to get started, but maybe im passing to the wrong person.

After the 3rd tackle and you pass long straight from dummy half, it's setting you up for a kick... when flat footed, you can put really good kicks in... especially bombs near the try line, and 40-20s are way easy if you use the "flat footed" players

StHelens

Juniors
Goleel said:
20 minute halves is excessive, those scores are about right for that length of game, try 10 minute halves, 20 minute games, and you should see more realistic scores. If I remember right the games stats are generated for 20 minute games in a season mode.

This is probably a stupid question but can you change the amount of time per half? Can you have 40 minute halves?

Latest posts