What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Top Eight

Cagey Mac

Bench
Here it is folks

The definitive Final 8 prediction
1. Cowboys
2. Broncos
3. Roosters
4. Bulldogs
5. Dragons
6. Rabbitohs
7. Warriors
8. Storm

If I'm right :cool:
If I'm wrong :oops:

The NRL predictor can't be wrong

18to87

Coach
Did one of these the other day and had Saints going 6-2 and finishing 4th. =) I can dream!

Cagey Mac

Bench
I had us losing 3 of 8
Rabbits
Broncos
& Warriors
The most questionable of the others is the Storm but I reckon we'll beat them in a tight one

TruSaint

Referee
I had us losing 3 of 8
Rabbits
Broncos
& Warriors
The most questionable of the others is the Storm but I reckon we'll beat them in a tight one

Fair call, with the table predictor, another factor of course, is the other results of teams already in the 8. Thats were I see our window. I can but dream ???

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
I hope we make the finals. I'm hitting the snow early September with the kids and if we play in the finals I will be going on that first week. Would live to have a kogarah final. Can only dream. It will probably be in Melbourne or Townsville knowing my luck. It's been 3 years, come on dragons. Win! Win!

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I hope we make the eight but on current form this will not happen.I just hope the football gods will smile upon us for a while starting Saturday night.

stevejay

Juniors
4/4 gets us in the 8. Just. Throw in an upset or two and we piss it in.

I see Manly being a pest and knocking off a few top sides. We played them at the right end of the season.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Saints can jag 2 wins out of the next 4 games I think top 4 is a strong possibility. If they lose 3 of the next 4 then top 8 will be a struggle.

All depends on injuries. If Saints can get them all back and playing to how they were earlier in the season top 8 will be a shoe in.

since77

Juniors
7th or 8th for us and bowing out in week 1 of the finals- which is better than most of us expected at the beginning of the year. Was expecting to be a lot more depressed this year than I have been so far (last 5 matches has dented that a bit)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's sad how Saints worked hard to get to top 4 and stay for a huge chunk of the season only to be in this position due to injuries and bad calls by refs. You can't predict for these things to happen. Only disappointing thing is if Saints just got 1 correct decision against Parra they would probably still be top 4.

One thing for sure Saints have earned some respect from the media and all the clubs and are not the laughing stock that they were prior to Mary. They were dead set diabolical and any thought of them making the 8 was laughable and avoiding wooden spoon was the only thing we had to look forward to this time of the year.

If anyone watched NRL360 Ennis actually said that Saints are dangerous and this break could be a blessing for the players that were out as it will freshen them up for the business end of the season. But hey that is only Ennis talking, I am sure Dino and OV are more credentialed than he is.

OV reminds me of Doust talks alot of big words with no substance and in actual fact says little and looks like a dick head.

Dino is just a dick head period.