What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My two biggest fears.

Hello Bubbles, I thought you may have been a player but now I know you are not.

Overheard a conversation yesterday at Leichhardt Oval from of the West Tigers coaching staff - they have no issues or problems with Lui and his defence.

I will go with the knowledge and far more experience of former Australian representative players and one who was one of the best defensive backrowers when he was playing - far more experience than we supporters.

Lets face it, a guy named B Marshall was carried for a long long time out on the wing.

Hello Old Time,

On Friday night I believe that the problem was Chris L and I guess he was a bit 'scard' but he did come god in the second half.

Ryan is the weakest link in the team but who would we play there in his place? Weakest link and out on the wing is not too bad a problem to have though.

No mate not a player, just someone who keeps his ear to the ground.

I only ever provide info which is 1. My opinion and 2. Accurate.

There is nothing wrong with keeping your fellow fans in the loop.

The only info I can give you right now which is 110% accurate is that I am crapping myself about this weekend.

Bubbles.

brokendigit

Juniors
i think you should be worried about your fans not turning up...howzattttt

You've just got to love a "fan" who turns up on a forum with 10 posts to his/her credit, and a join date of Sep 2010, bagging other people for "not turning up".

Priceless...

gronkathon

First Grade
My fear is what happens this afternoon when I have the horrible feeling the two useless old merkins in Skando and Fitzy will be named with Fifita playing for Wests

Spot

Juniors
My fear is what happens this afternoon when I have the horrible feeling the two useless old merkins in Skando and Fitzy will be named with Fifita playing for Wests

If this is the case (given you do seem to get good mail)Do we read more into it and assume it is not a footy related issue?

Reachie

Juniors
I think u should be worried about your players turning up champ.

We'll be just fine in the 'fan' department, thanks anyway for your concerns.

You've just got to love a "fan" who turns up on a forum with 10 posts to his/her credit, and a join date of Sep 2010, bagging other people for "not turning up".

Priceless...

i'm not a Saints fan, mate

I'm all about the game mannn

gronkathon

First Grade
If this is the case (given you do seem to get good mail)Do we read more into it and assume it is not a footy related issue?

Not based on any inside information.

Just this horrible feeling I have about it.

I hope I am wrong

alien

Referee

hmmm with payten now out that is now a possibility. interesting...

alien

Referee
ps im not agreeing that they are useless old merkins. im just agreeing that they both might be in the side. im hoping sheens goes with 4 forwards on the interchange though so he could have both skando and fifita on the bench

alien

Referee
i dont think they should be called that. both deserve more respect i reckon. they have both won a premiership with this club