What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Actually they ran 2 races before it was abandoned,the Helmet colt won the 1st race :shock:

Thunder Snow may actually be a decent horse because i know the 3rd placed horse Evergate had group 1 entries prior

:crazy:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Actually they ran 2 races before it was abandoned,the Helmet colt won the 1st race :shock:

Thunder Snow may actually be a decent horse because i know the 3rd placed horse Evergate had group 1 entries prior

:crazy:

I actually watched the first raced. I backed Thunder Snow on the tote with like 45secs to jump and it was $24 (6.50 fixed) was hoping it would hold up... ran two mins late and it jumped $6's :fist:

Horse has ability though was green as grass and was being scrubbed up a fair way from home but picked himself up and was going away from them in the end, will make a nice miler.

Stackhat is murdering it in dreary land.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I actually watched the first raced. I backed Thunder Snow on the tote with like 45secs to jump and it was $24 (6.50 fixed) was hoping it would hold up... ran two mins late and it jumped $6's :fist:

Horse has ability though was green as grass and was being scrubbed up a fair way from home but picked himself up and was going away from them in the end, will make a nice miler.

Stackhat is murdering it in dreary land.

Cheers for the info bruh:thumb

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Joy Plus Fun in Honkers

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/video/play.asp?type=replay-full&date=20160529&no=04&lang=eng

Missed the start,travelled wide throughout,would not run straight at all in the stretch(yellow colours),thought it battled on really well,only about 5 weeks left in this Hong Kong season so may not run again for a while,only has a rating of 51 but the last time old mate Strathmore was spruiked at a rating of 50 it almost beat Chautauqua in a group 1,run at me bros:cool:

Put some blinkers on this fella next season and he will win races.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Joy Plus Fun in Honkers

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/video/play.asp?type=replay-full&date=20160529&no=04&lang=eng

Missed the start,travelled wide throughout,would not run straight at all in the stretch(yellow colours),thought it battled on really well,only about 5 weeks left in this Hong Kong season so may not run again for a while,only has a rating of 51 but the last time old mate Strathmore was spruiked at a rating of 50 it almost beat Chautauqua in a group 1,run at me bros:cool:

Its got to be good, if has joy and fun in its name :cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Joy Plus Fun in Honkers

Nicccccce HT its been Black booked, going to load up on this mofo next start :thumn

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Joy Plus Fun in Honkers

Sebring got dis..

Elzaam got dis..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Mighty Madam Zabeel running again tomorrow lads at Swan Hill, race 8 again over 1600m in a 58 rater.

Was hoping to see her at 2000m by now but with the rain and races being abandoned the stable thought this was the best option. Think she will run well but might be looking for further now.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Mighty Madam Zabeel running again tomorrow lads at Swan Hill, race 8 again over 1600m in a 58 rater.

Was hoping to see her at 2000m by now but with the rain and races being abandoned the stable thought this was the best option. Think she will run well but might be looking for further now.

Best of luck playa,may the champ leave Swan Hill a champion:thumb