What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Good luck Hiney.

I'll put her in an all-up with a horse in the second, the 3 Hay Bale 2yo scamper liked its trial should be winning.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Jerilderie Letter back today at Devonport, takes on the older horses for the first time.

Is $2.30 second favourite, I won't be backing him today first up, but it could be one of those times that after the race is over the short price might have been a steal.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Couple I blackbooked from the trials going around tomorrow at Canterbury from the Jason Coyle yard, both in the same race.

White Moss and Miss Beneteau.

Was hoping they would show up in something a bit easier but both worth an E-W ticket.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Jerilderie Letter back today at Devonport, takes on the older horses for the first time.

Is $2.30 second favourite, I won't be backing him today first up, but it could be one of those times that after the race is over the short price might have been a steal.

Good run,hit the front on the turn and looked like it would race away but condition gave out,wouldn't sack on that run for sure.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Good run,hit the front on the turn and looked like it would race away but condition gave out,wouldn't sack on that run for sure.

Yer he blew the start then the Jock scrubbed him up to the lead was pretty much 3 wide the trip.

Got beaten by a fitter horse.

Taking him to Melbourne for his next start.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Couple I blackbooked from the trials going around tomorrow at Canterbury from the Jason Coyle yard, both in the same race.

White Moss and Miss Beneteau.

Was hoping they would show up in something a bit easier but both worth an E-W ticket.

Both settled at the tail and both made good ground for 5th and 6th.

I think White Moss might be a 1400-1600 horse, Miss Beneteau is a sprinter she just got too far back in this race was never a chance but smoked home on the rail.

I think they will be both hard to beat next start :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Both settled at the tail and both made good ground for 5th and 6th.

I think White Moss might be a 1400-1600 horse, Miss Beneteau is a sprinter she just got too far back in this race was never a chance but smoked home on the rail.

I think they will be both hard to beat next start :cool:

Watched the replay,both ran well,will win races for sure:thumb

WaznTheGreat

Referee

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Running later today as a short price fav($1.75)

Gonna wait another day when it's up in grade and better odds,$1.75 is for lesbians,it's actually a good race and not even a good thing at those odds.

This 4th placing worked out perfect for next start,will be better odds and will bolt in with a good barrier,should have ran last with that torrid run.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Jerilderie Letter in tomorrow at Caulfield and $12 Fixed Odds ATM, but it opened $21 apparently..

I got $16s, happy with that pretty big overs.

He's no moral by any means definitely got it up against him. Top weight and has drawn the carpark, but I think he should be around $8s/$9s

I want them to go back on him and hopefully he can get some luck, good turn of foot when ridden off the speed.

Latest posts