What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I know it was only a two-headed fillies and mares race in Tassie but Mystic Journey just turned into Zenyatta, sectionals were unbelievable.

Be interesting to see what they target her for in the Autumn

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know it was only a two-headed fillies and mares race in Tassie but Mystic Journey just turned into Zenyatta, sectionals were unbelievable.

Be interesting to see what they target her for in the Autumn
It’s last win in the spring was very impressive, wonder what its paying in the Donny???? :thinking:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Couple I blackbooked from the trials going around tomorrow at Canterbury from the Jason Coyle yard, both in the same race.

White Moss and Miss Beneteau.

Was hoping they would show up in something a bit easier but both worth an E-W ticket.

Where was your hot tip that this would eventually do something at 50-1 a few years down the track. Nice pick up.

Sphagnum

Coach
Just saw one win at scone called dutchess of lennox. Was a bit of a slashing win imo. Looks like it might stay too.

Keep eye out for it over a mile at Newcastle or something next start.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Just saw one win at scone called dutchess of lennox. Was a bit of a slashing win imo. Looks like it might stay too.

Keep eye out for it over a mile at Newcastle or something next start.

Just watched the replay. Green as grass but only pretty handy ones let down like that. Nice win.

Latest posts