What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

salivor

First Grade
I think it'd be a tad hypocritical if I'd added in about 10 swear words and a dozen more insults.

Forum Idiot

Bench
salivor said:
I think it'd be a tad hypocritical if I'd added in about 10 swear words and a dozen more insults.
you should know that if you make sarcastic smart arse remarks toward me i tend to fly of the handle abit. i wont this time but that did piss me off abit. but luckily for you....(holding back swear words!!! fffffffaaarr...hmmmmmmmmmm) im not a petty little child like you. thanx chief!....chief idiot. enter sarcastic fake laugh here -

salivor

First Grade
There was nothing sarcastic about my remark buddy, I genuinely think the name would suit you :lol: .

Terminator

First Grade
I'm never changing my tag, I spent countless hours wandering through parks and inspiring places, debating and arguing the various merits and meanings of countless names with my esteemed collegues, valuble discussion and various think tanks were set up in universitys throughout the city on the subject, I can't let these incredibly wonderful and brilliantly gifted people down by changing it now for the sake of pure whimsey.
Once again, thankyou people, you know who you are, don't cry now, and God bless you all.

Post 1511.

Terminator007
Forever.

Forum Idiot

Bench
salivor said:
There was nothing sarcastic about my remark buddy, I genuinely think the name would suit you :lol: .
hmmmmmmm i have decided to apologise for my sarcastic thread - sorry .
now i have come to like the "forum idiot" tag. please change my name to that.
p.s. not sarcasm i really want that to be my new name.
thanx.

Spike

First Grade
I was wondering if it was possible to change my username from Bailey to Spike. Also can I get my moderator status removed. I haven't had any connection to the forum sevens for a long time where I have mod status.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts