What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

names/sound

Monkey

Juniors
does anyone have/know of a list of surnames in the game. just wondering which of me mates i can put in with right names?

Clevo

Juniors
Huh?

You mean what surnames are spoken by Voss? And do all your friends have surnames that also happen to be the same as players?

Monkey

Juniors
yeah, just wondering if anyone had a full list of the names that vossy reads out. not all have surnames of players. but i was thinkin, some might be spelt differently.one mate is hail, maybe there's a hale? another is garrett, maybe theres a garrAtt? see what i mean?

dazza1976

Juniors
does anyone have/know of a list of surnames in the game. just wondering which of me mates i can put in with right names?

Paranoid

Juniors
Doesn't work that way. If you create a player called Smith he will not be called Smith in the game, even though all the provided Smith players are.

Paullyboy

Coach
Paranoid said:
Doesn't work that way. If you create a player called Smith he will not be called Smith in the game, even though all the provided Smith players are.

That is completey wrong. If you create a player with a surname Smith, it will be said by vossy.

As was already said, the only way to see a list of players is to look through the list of players in the customisation screen.

Latest posts