What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naming Challenge

First Grade
Ok so I have been tasked with naming 4 new products in our product range. The info I have to work with is The product is the first Fluid Shortening for a wide range of products (cakes pie bottoms pastry biscuits muffins etc).

Therefore the name should reflect to some degree that the product is a fluid and not a lump of fat that is the current product in use in Australia and around the world.

One name we already use for another product is Dohfresh and the boss wouldnt mind incorporating that in some way.

I have come up with
EasyFlow
EasyBake
PieFresh
CakeStream
and
VitaShort
Our lable would be the name with a subheading of Fluid Shortening to indicate the intent of the product.

So what can some FFBers come up with?

First Grade
lol same as what i will get f**k all however if you are in Brisbane I can give you 20 litres of fine australian cooking oil and even some white oil (popualr in massage palours worldwide)

First Grade
so far they have rejected all suggestions except for flowRite and VegeLite i hate these marketing boffins.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got the best name ever, its catchy, factual and uses a bit of pop culture as well.

"Fluid Shortening that isn't fat, seriously, it isn't fat, it's fluid and it, you know, shortens stuff, but definitely no fat involved, no siree bob, not a skerrick of fat here, here, there's no fat, Robbo. No fat."

Silent Knight

First Grade
Fully Loaded Fluid Shortening
Texa's Hold Em Stream
So Fresh So Clean Fluid Stream
Bake Em Reel Good Fluid Shortening
Boo Haw Haw Haw Baking Balm
Bombs over Batterdad Baking Balm
Jimmie Rustlin' Fluid Shortening (No Tears Only Cakes Now!)
Sugarhouse Stream

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
how about just a simple "Doh" and get Homer Simpson to advertise it.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Bake Em Reel Good Fluid Shortening
Boo Haw Haw Haw Baking Balm
Bombs over Batterdad Baking Balm
Jimmie Rustlin' Fluid Shortening (No Tears Only Cakes Now!)
Sugarhouse Stream

All hilarious. I really did boo haw haw haw!

How about: boffinbatterbakesitbetter?

Boffinbatter for short.

Latest posts