What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Narrow it down to your 17

R

roostergirl

It is pretty scary that Mini is considered the 'forn fullback' at the moment. I think he does a better job as a winger. Origin is still a while off & hopefully Peachy or Hodgson will play well. I'd like to see one of them as fullback, Mini & El Maseri on the wings & Devere & maybe Lyons in the centres.

btw...what is the go with Gasnier...can he still be selected????

J

Johnsy

I would play peach based on his ability as a broken field runner and his positional play. Mini would be a great bench back.

Johnsy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Roostergirl: "btw...what is the go with Gasnier...can he still be selected????"
I remember reading something from Phil Gould where he stressed that this squad was not the be-all and end-all of the players under consideration. He said something along the lines that other players might be brought into the squad depending on form and fitness. The possibility exists that players in the squad may not come up trumps, what with injuries and so forth.

But I'd hazard and guess and say that it would be very hard for any'fringe' players to get a look in now. 30 players is a lot to choose from.

Dont get me wrong i would rather have peach or hodgy
at the back for the blues anyday, the point im trying to
make is that mini is playing rather well in the number 1 for
the transit lounge, i find his form ATM much better than
any of the other blues contenders.
SOO is still a while away though so lets wait and see

Latest posts