What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cleary "Try"

some11

Referee
wwN11w4.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Penalty try at worst. Valentine Holmes should know he is not allowed to wear a helmet on the field.

AJB1102

First Grade
Thought it was iffy. Can live with it now obviously but bottom line is Val has to not let that situation unfold.

He's got form waiting just a touch too long. Reminder that despite his stellar back-half of the year he is still young and not infallible.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no try.

and i hate the sharks and wanted the panfers to win.

Someguy

First Grade
Try every day of the week, In The situation of a loose ball downward pressure is enough, there is no obligation for Cleary to have control. He had no control but from the time he touched it he was in contact with the ball until downward pressure was applied

edabomb

First Grade
Try every day of the week, In The situation of a loose ball downward pressure is enough, there is no obligation for Cleary to have control. He had no control but from the time he touched it he was in contact with the ball until downward pressure was applied

I only saw backwards pressure.

Fangs

Coach
Try, why argue about a decision that was correct?

Enjoy your off-season, I know I will.

Danish

Referee
Didn’t look a try to me.

It deserved a try - both for Cleary’s determination to get there and Holmes’ slackness in shielding the ball - but his hands went right over the top of it.

Latest posts