What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Fien

Breathingfire

Juniors
No doubt in my mind that Hornby is a better halfback. He is a lot more composed in his decision making and organizes the team better as a result of his experience with the current squad. However, Fein is fantastic support when we need him. IMO Fein is better suited to Hooker where he can use his speed, creativity and off-the-cuff play. Aside from Cam Smith, I wouldn't swap him for any other Hooker in the game. He is a tremendous defender and always puts himself in the game. You never see him go missing. He is a premiership winner and a champion!

Maddragon99

Juniors
Really, I stand corrected then, was there a reason for not wanting us ??? thanks RD
I posted this a few weeks ago probably in rumours which is where I normally live. It was because he wanted to reconnect to Bennett, Bennett made him a offer he couldn’t refuse.

Can’t blame him, as an emerging coach which set up would you prefer to be in? Under Bennett or under Griffin?

I can see Nathan being a good coach in the future, one to keep an eye on.

BLM01

First Grade
I posted this a few weeks ago probably in rumours which is where I normally live. It was because he wanted to reconnect to Bennett, Bennett made him a offer he couldn’t refuse.

Can’t blame him, as an emerging coach which set up would you prefer to be in? Under Bennett or under Griffin?

I can see Nathan being a good coach in the future, one to keep an eye on.
So it was not a case of we wanted him and he did not want to come to us.
I can understand him wanting a connection back with Benny.
That is where he won his only GF ring with us under Wayne

Maddragon99

Juniors
So it was not a case of we wanted him and he did not want to come to us.
I can understand him wanting a connection back with Benny.
That is where he won his only GF ring with us under Wayne
I think there was probably an opportunity to lock Nathan up months ago but as usual we were asleep at the wheel.

But it might work out for the best, Nathan will learn under Bennett & return in a few years, he loves the Dragons & the Gong. For mine he’s a better coaching prospect than Dean Young.

Latest posts