What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Fien

Does anyone else think that Nathan Fien is a massive hypocrite for bagging Tamou.

A Mt Isa born former Queensland state of origin representative who now plays for the Kiwis.

Thoughts........

wittyfan

Referee
Fien's continual selection for NZ remains the biggest joke in world sport.

Even more so than Russell Coutts and other NZ's sailing for Switzerland back in 2003.

And I still say that NZ should have been completely thrown out of the 2006 tri nations.

He was bagging the system which allows this to occur more than bagging Tamou, but it is still a bit rich in my opinion.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought you had to be kidding when I read the thread title.

What. a. f*cking. idiot.

He has to be sitting back now thinking "Did I really say that?". If not he's a bigger tosser than I suspected.

Good luck on Friday night Nathan "Bro" Fein. Remember to take your jandals off and lace up the boots hey bro?

nqcowboy87

Bench
fien doesnt really have any credibility to stand on, hes a wanka. and to think back in 2004 he was one of my favourite players, ive even got a cowboys jersey with the 7 on it because of him

Grapple

Bench
He played for QLD in State of Origin? I don't understand why you would.... just don't.... understand...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You can take the boy out of QLD, but you can never stop a Queenslander being a moron.

The only time he's not a banana bending, sheep shagging wannabe is when he's scoring tries in GF's for the Dragons.

Then he's cool.

Coastbloke

Bench

Even more so than Russell Coutts and other NZ's sailing for Switzerland back in 2003.

And I still say that NZ should have been completely thrown out of the 2006 tri nations.

Pretty much this...

tangalife

Juniors
Wow Fien, an Australian, says something and all of a sudden Kiwis are whingers?

There are differences in Fiens and Tamous selections which is that Fien wasn't in the Australia squad 6 months before playing for NZ, he wasn't quoted as little as 3 weeks prior to playing his dream was playing for Aus, and he has never had a shit show chance of being picked for Aus. But still probably cant comment about the situation lol.

azza18

Juniors

This. +1

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Fien's probably the worst person to make a comment about Tamou's selections. Maybe something like Hoffman or Nightingale who spent most of their life in Australia but wish to play for New Zealand.

Latest posts