What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Greene signs till end of 2014

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
PETER doust has announced that Nathan Green has extended his contract till end of 2014

Cheers Lancelot:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
ok so by doing this the club acknowledge that they see Green as a prospect worth retaining long term...

and Beau Scott is leaving..

so why not move Scott back to the forwards and give Green a crack at right centre????

TheRev

First Grade
ok so by doing this the club acknowledge that they see Green as a prospect worth retaining long term...

and Beau Scott is leaving..

so why not move Scott back to the forwards and give Green a crack at right centre????

Not sure whats his strengths on the right side are, hes assumably being groomed to replace Cooper, but yes fully agree, even half a centre on the right would be better.

Breathingfire

Juniors
He looks a good prospect. We need to have a plan for when the great Coops retires. I hope its not a for a while :cool:

Bring back choc

Juniors
Yeah, especially when we could have cut him from his $55K contract and signed Chris Lawrence for $400K....:roll:

I am really starting to wonder if you have any idea how a club, not team, is run....bbc.

Piss off mate. You have your opinion. You think it's right. I dont. Get over yourself.

If you want a mediocre team well done.

If we sign Brett Stewart than I guess the club agrees with me. Not you.

I really think you may be the one who has NFI.

Actually I know you have NFI.

Fingerbang

Bench
Piss off mate. You have your opinion. You think it's right. I dont. Get over yourself.

If you want a mediocre team well done.

If we sign Brett Stewart than I guess the club agrees with me. Not you.

I really think you may be the one who has NFI.

Actually I know you have NFI.
:lol: ....you idiot. I have been excited about the Stewart signing possibility, and want his brother too. My POV that you think is wrong is the balance of signing big names like them and having to cut others like Scott to fit them in, and also resign youth who look to have potential (ala Nathan Green). Your POV is saying sign them both, and sign another 4 big names to replace the kids who haven't got it now. There is such a thing as salary cap preventing your method from being successful. Get a clue dick.

he's 19 made his debut playing along side a guy who didn't even look he wanted to be out there I am willing to give him time he looks like a decent young fella of vourse bring back c**k wouldn't like him.

Mr Red

First Grade
Ive only seen him play 1 game. Can anyone who follows the lower grades comment?

mainly been used on the left side..
i havent seen him at full pace so i cant comment on that, but a good ball runner..
reminds me a bit of a faster version of ALex McKinnon if that helps..
strong defensively as well..
he might end up in the back row at some stage if he keeps growing :)

TheRev

First Grade
im hoping Cooper has 2 seasons left in him, I dont see Green as a key signing, but still glad to sign up a junior who looks like he might slot into 1st grade in coming years.