What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Peats.

boo_boo

Juniors
How strong was he when we need it.
He didn't win the game on his own but geeze he led the way.
For someone so young & inexperienced Peats certainly is not afraid to get in & do the heavy work.
He should be rewarded with a permanent 1st grade starting spot.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Luke Burgess was outstanding, and he's supposedly the least talented of the brothers. Can't wait till the 3 of them are tearing it up next year. And maybe 4 of them from the year after that.

boo_boo

Juniors
We are getting ahead of ourselves re: the Burgess Bros.
Whilst Sam's talent is obvious i sometimes think that we bought the others so that we get the clubs name in the social pages.
They need to be signed on football ability alone & nothing else.

Galeforce

Bench
Burgess was great , he plays an honest props game in defense and ball take up and also showed he has offloading ability . just what we needed in a prop.

rabbitoh vince

Juniors
I thought both peats and burgess played very well today and would love to see both in the starting pack next week,
my starting pack would be ( if picked on current form)
8- burgess
9 - luke
10- ross
11- crocker
12- taylor
13- peats

Sugar

Bench
Burgess was great , he plays an honest props game in defense and ball take up and also showed he has offloading ability . just what we needed in a prop.

He reminds me of the Yak, A solid prop doing a props work

Peats is ticking all the boxes I hope he keeps improving, The kid is a Footballer a touch of old school about him

onthetryline

Juniors
I think Peats has been awesome since our round 10 win against the tigers.

Also big ups for his first NRL try yesterday - thought he deserved it for all the bloody tackling he does. The dude is averaging 25 tackles per game but only getting on the field for a 30 minutes (on average). First class rookie if you ask me.

Galeforce

Bench
Peats is just what you need on the bench , can come on and cover dummy half play and high work rate impact player.Some tough decisions when we get Dave , Roy and Sam back. I like Peats , and Luke Burgess and Dave T

t10do

Juniors
and also showed he has offloading ability .

Agree, but hope yesterdays performance does not get him thinking he has to do it all the time. Think we got a bit lucky yesterday with some of those lobs out of the tackle.