What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National twinkie League

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Did you see the guy he hits face? .. I'd say send off and 4 weeks suspension will be the go. I'm all for a hard game and think the majority of this penalty for any contact with the head is a total joke as most of them are unavoidable and no one is hurt. If your gonna stand there and smash a guy in the face then it's fair enough you get sent off or suspended.

macavity

Referee
Conn might not be doing any more modelling

Weyman got a few dints too. but he was very rough to start with.

dragondad

First Grade
Very good decision from Cummins.

Came under fire last year for binning Fa'alogo instead of sending him,and tonight was an exact same instead.

Fair play to him,he made up from his mistake last year and sent Weyman.

[furrycat]

Coach
Sorry but its the rules. Was a cheap shot by Weyman to just get up and throw a haymaker at Conn.

Deserves to be sent off. I'm all for some heat in the game but that was just cheap and deserved to be marched. You want to box or throw cheap shots, go be a boxer or play AFL where you can be a cheap shot merchant all you like.

You got a bit of a grapple- harden the f**k up and let the refs sort it out.

Inferno

Coach
lol, so if that fat bastard isn't injured he's is getting suspended. He's like a cheaper, fatter version of Ben Ross.

HevyDevy

Coach
How is it a king hit?

If that's the case then every time there is a fight someone should be sent off.

The mistake he made was that his punch was a f**king good one.

Someone mentioned that he got a bit of a grapple and that he should harden up and let the ref deal with it...mate, from where I was sitting at the game, there were umpteen grapples that could have been dealt with, aswell as a f**king bad high shot from rogers on tongue.

Having said that, what a f**kin stupid thing to do, even if it was a brilliant punch, hang your head in shame weyman.

Bazal

Post Whore
It was a stupid act, and it's within the rules to send him off. No one to blame but himself...there was nothing in the tackle anyway. Absolute brain snap, something he seems to have a lot of

Titanic

First Grade
I reckon that apart from being appropriately sent off there is a conspiracy theory: (1) Billy Johnstone's lost his touch; (2) Visiting forward morons are targetting backs first Jaiman and now Weyman.