What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ndaira

shark_m@n

Juniors
The sharks have offered George Ndaira from st george a contract for next year:shock: . Dont know for how long or how much yet. The bulldogs also want him. Its either the Shire or Belmore.
He is still young and playing very well in pl.
My friend with insde info told me last night.
What do you guys think?

PJ

First Grade
If he is dumb enough to think that we can progress his game better than the Bulldogs then he is too dumb.

Can you tell I'm a bit jaded?

BWNB

First Grade
I have seen him play once, and i must say he was sh!t he threw about 100 forward passes from dummy half.

Sharkie™

Juniors
ndaira, u look to have potential so its in ur best interests to run in the opposite direction and go to belmore as long as raper is the coach cause u wont get a run.

Special K

Coach
we lack punch around the ruck so why not sign the guy? for depth if nothing else.

If Kinga gets an injury next year and Hilder isn't around who will be our hooker? (Also Kearney could be at 6 and Dykes gone..)

The Dodger

First Grade
Special K said:
we lack punch around the ruck so why not sign the guy? for depth if nothing else.

If Kinga gets an injury next year and Hilder isn't around who will be our hooker? (Also Kearney could be at 6 and Dykes gone..)

whats the go with dykes?

The Dodger

First Grade
anything confirmed yet?
if not, how strong are the rumours?
i heard the same shiit last year too.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I would have preferred Gorrell, but if the Dogs want him he must be ok.

Of course they also bought Ben Czislowski

Inferno

Coach
What the hell happened to us being after Gorrell? Looks like we went for a cheaper option in a position we are very week.

He's alright, but at the end of the day he is probably not much better than any of the PL hookers we have right now.

The Shire

Juniors
why do we spend all this money on no names, there are some class players to come out of the shires lower grades. why don't we buy big names.

Why do i go for the sharks :crazy: :roll: :?

Latest posts