What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nealry Game day!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just three more sleeps till live NRL action hits Perth! Have you got your tickets? Selling fast so don't miss out. There are still a few best seats available in the Warzone (Section E9 on 40m line) available through the WARL office. $40 adults $35 kids.

The Red Army will be giving out 500 flags to the kids so drop by our stand next to the WARL office and pick one up.

394214_3603474484305_1196907613_33680421_1241343077_n.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
I've bought my tickets. In mid-February. Still waiting for them to arrive.
I phoned them last week to find out what's the deal here, and they said they were sent. She said I was 'in luck' as they're replaceable and to phone back two days out from the game. They're getting another phonecall tomorrow!

j5o6hn

Juniors
nice to met the Souths players at Langley park yesterday I hope more turned up after I went nice blokes

Nuke

Staff member
Yep, I believe it's the Under 16's WA Reds Academy kiddies vs a high school's team. I think it's a 3:45pm kickoff.