What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nearly Sport Private Competition

Fingerbang

Bench
One spot to go. Be nice to get the first round of bidding done before the weekend.

Franko, when comp is full, you start bidding on the players you want. Got to put more money than minimum on the good ones like Anthony Watts though, to be successful.

Franko

Juniors
One spot to go. Be nice to get the first round of bidding done before the weekend.

Franko, when comp is full, you start bidding on the players you want. Got to put more money than minimum on the good ones like Anthony Watts though, to be successful.

Gotya. So i should load up on Matt Orford for when he comes back for Manly!

get amongst it

Juniors
This is kinda confusing, how do u know if you have got the player in your team?
and what wheres all the players, ive only got 3 pages of pretty much S%#t players in the 'search' option:crazy:

aussies1st

Staff member
3.22pm tomorrow you will know if the player has accepted your offer (highest offer). Yea that is a problem with their search, you have to search the team if their surname is towards the back.

get amongst it

Juniors
oh okay, I'm getting there. So if someone offers the player higher then what i did, do i have until 3.22pm tomorrow to big higher again?

milchcow

Juniors
oh okay, I'm getting there. So if someone offers the player higher then what i did, do i have until 3.22pm tomorrow to big higher again?

You have until 3:22 to change your bids - but bidding is silent so you won't know if your bid is highest or not until 3:22 (at which point it will be too late to change your bid)

And as Aussiest1st said, search by club and/or position to make sure you find the players you want.

I've signed up as Capitulation FC btw, good luck to everyone with their bids (especially if they are bidding on different players to me)

Special K

Coach
a couple of teams didn't bid...

I ended up with

Carney, Hayne, Reddy, De Gois, Graham, Idris, Watmough, Jennings (35k!), D.Johnson, Ferguson, Faifai-Loa, Gardner, Prior, SKD, Bromwich, Farah, Hurrell

with 1.5 remaining for the next 8 spots

Missed out on a bunch of backrowers though and there aren't many left.

Franko

Juniors
I paid out big dollars for Corey Parker.

Not a bad round for me.

C Parker
A Tolman
S Fensom
M Gillett
B Barba
K Gordon
S Johnson

Inglis ( know but for $75,000 if he only misses 3 rounds)

I really wanted Adam Reynolds though as my back up kicker but missed out. Oh well.

Wish the next round was sooner.

aussies1st

Staff member
Note Franko there is no next round, so don't wait to 3pm on Monday to put your bids in because the player won't accept the offer until the next day unless someone has already made an offer.