What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help (player editing)

Goleel

Juniors
OK, I've fought with this damn thing for days figuring out the order the attributes are in the player.db file, and have come up with different results each time wasting about 4 or 5 hours work all up, I've had a quick search and come up with nothing, so can anybody out there give me the right order for player attributes in the player.db file, that works for the majority of the players in there (I know a few guys have different orders, but I can deal with that).

i can't figure it out either - i tried to make scott prince's skin and hair a little bit darker, and he ended up with black skin with an afro :?

scottwhatmore

Juniors
There isn't an exact order, but it's mostly this:

Fitness
Speed
Acceleration
Aggression
Agility

Fitness is always first, and the other are the right order 90% if the time.
If not, change a value eg. 07 to 0A, and check in the game what attribute it changes.

The rest is always the same-
Break Tackle Ability
Tackle
Pass
Offload
General Kicking Ability
Goal Kicking Ability
Catching Ability

If you need anything else, just ask.
Maybe if you're having real problems, send me the player.db file, and a list of things you want changed and I'll do it for you...

Paullyboy

Coach
what ive noticed is that fullbacks seem to have their own unique order for some bloody weird reason, the forwards all seem to follow a similar trend from what ive seen though

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Yeah, I've tried doing a few hairstyles eg. headgear for McLinden and Marsh, and I just can't seem to get it.

Oh well, I'll keep trying!

Goleel

Juniors
Thanks for your help guys, I've managed to get my editing done finally after much frustration, now just testing if the hours and hours of work I've put in actually make the game play more realistically or if I've just wasted my time...

[furrycat]

Coach
If you find out you've wasted your time I've found that throwing sticks at kids riding their bikes is fun to do.

Latest posts