What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative 3-2-1 vs Raiders

R-15-3

Bench
-3-2-1 to all our middles.

Rudolph looks unfit, for a prop his size he is always gassed very early on and even faster in his 2nd stint.

Hunt only wants to get a hit up when we are in the 20 on the attack, never uses his size to make good meters.

Tolman has his role in defence but as each week goes he is getting weaker and slower with zero punch.

Williams has nothing

Graham wanted the 7 on his back, slow and janky with zero flow.

Finucane tried but when out there I hate to say it but was well off.

McInnes was our best and hard to judge as he should be having hit ups on the back of good go forward not doing the hard stuff, works best of the bench.

carinashark

First Grade
McInnes? Alias ‘The Plug’ or ‘just put me down gently’.
Wade, come on times up.
Williams , his last game for us.

shadowboxer

First Grade

Rudolph looks unfit, for a prop his size he is always gassed very early on and even faster in his 2nd stint.

Hunt only wants to get a hit up when we are in the 20 on the attack, never uses his size to make good meters.

Tolman has his role in defence but as each week goes he is getting weaker and slower with zero punch.

Williams has nothing

McInnes was our best and hard to judge as he should be having hit ups on the back of good go forward not doing the hard stuff, works best of the bench.
Couldn’t have put it better.
Hunt for me has gone AWOL - his minutes and contribution is nothing on his cult hero staus a few years back.
I hear a lot feeling sorry for Graham but the writing is on the wall - either retire or go French. He is now a handbrake and a liability.
Be interested who they are targeting for next year

Frailty

First Grade

Williams has nothing

Hunt was third of forwards in metres, with much less time than the first two. He also had the most post contact metres of any Shark forward (in comparison, 6m less than Talakai in 5 less runs).