What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nelson

Walpole

Juniors
Damn, how are we going to find the bad in this.

Surely Mitch Rein was crap. And there was no speed. And it was only a trial.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow. On today's performance who is our best 9?
For mine the most interesting aspect of the game was the abundance of players who were stepping into dummy half, and clearing the ruck quickly. I mean, why not? Every player should be drilled to do that job. The amount of yards we made up the middle was the proof in the pudding

GC Dragon

Juniors
Had a mate at the ground that was texting me . So i will give his report ...You can take it or leave it .

He said our forwards were great and on top from start to finish ....Our best Widdop and Dugan who killed it at centre . Was blown away by how good Aitken is now .

Said Mann was very good at the back and both Benji and Widdop looked better with him coming in ......Ohh He said Havili was very very good again .

Negatives ....Rein's passing still bad ....Look shaper with Havili on . Mata average . And believes Lafai is playing in injured ...Seems to avoid any real contact .

rainman44

Bench
Aitken must start at left centre. Looks like the dogs have bent us over and if he is busted then we should sell him to the titans.

duck

Juniors
For mine the most interesting aspect of the game was the abundance of players who were stepping into dummy half, and clearing the ruck quickly. I mean, why not? Every player should be drilled to do that job. The amount of yards we made up the middle was the proof in the pudding
Interesting concept. Why not indeed.

Was blown away by how good Aitken is now .
Have to say I was underwhelmed with Aitken toward the end of last season. Started good but the grind of the season got the better of him. Has obviously worked on speed and physique and appears a more complete player. Good on him. So strong for his size.

Rein did drop the ball lol.
lol

Highlights were awesome

Duges, Aitken, Havili, Widdop , Marshall, Mann all looked very sharp

Havili deserves at least a bench spot . Runs very hard. Snappy service from dummy half.

Duges very damaging at Centre. Aitken definitely faster and stronger than last year.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Have to say I was underwhelmed with Aitken toward the end of last season. Started good but the grind of the season got the better of him. Has obviously worked on speed and physique and appears a more complete player. Good on him. So strong for his size.

lol

I had Aitken as one of our best in the semi against the pups..
He had a fantastic year considering he was only 18? Plays very tough for a bloke his age and size. Understandable that he would gas toward the end of a gruelling seasons, considering the way in which he plays.

He certainly isn't flashy, but gee he IS effective!

TruSaint

Referee
Highlights were awesome

Duges, Aitken, Havili, Widdop , Marshall, Mann all looked very sharp

Havili deserves at least a bench spot . Runs very hard. Snappy service from dummy half.

Duges very damaging at Centre. Aitken definitely faster and stronger than last year.

Marshall looked very good and set up 3 tries in that vid.
Aitken, well he has proven me wrong... great talent.
Dugan / Ah Mau and Havili looked strong as well.
Add Friz to that, and Flo on one wing.
2016 looks OK to me.
Granted its a trial.

V

Vasilevsky

I had Aitken as one of our best in the semi against the pups..
He had a fantastic year considering he was only 18? Plays very tough for a bloke his age and size. Understandable that he would gas toward the end of a gruelling seasons, considering the way in which he plays.

He certainly isn't flashy, but gee he IS effective!

He is a very talented homie who seems to be working very hard. If only you could make BennyV see this.....