What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cheerleader Pics at Planeteels.com

half

Coach
what i like about cheerleaders above all others is they present themselves as very classy and tasteful

girls9.jpg

aphelion

Juniors
If I have kids, and they one day inevitably ask me where babies come from, I'll be sure to show him/her that photo. Beautiful!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
as i said, neither photo leaves much to the imagination.......... :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
gee, poor girls, they're dance must have been really difficult, trying to remember the steps without the pole and all.... :roll:

Redback71

First Grade
its a shame the boot is in the way of the one on the right
did anyone atend the night and how was ya feelin when you walked :oops: out or were you to embarrassed to stand up. :oops:

planeteels

Juniors
not that i've done it..

but if u zoom in on the picture... u can see a fair bit of detail in the background!!

The Godfather

Juniors
Hey Planet, here is an offer that you can't refuse...

Let's release a bootleg version of the Cheerleaders Calendar.
All we need is that one shot...repeat it over the 12 months.
Or better still, a daily calender...repeat that shot over 366 days.

Bet we outsell their official calendar.
Then we all retire to the Maldives

planeteels

Juniors
lol sounds good to me... but I'm sure rylesy will have something to say about that... !!! *watches as she sharpens her axe* :shock: #-o

Rylesy

Juniors
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Planet watch out when you sleep as all arvo I have been sharpen the knives and the axe...... :?

C'mon Rylesy what do u expect a man to do when u have these stunners doing leg spreads infront of u?? He did what every other male would do which is take photos and share it with his mates. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;-) ;-) ;-)

Latest posts