What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Coach Speaketh....

Craigshark

First Grade
Thought he actually spoke really well. Honest and definitely will be doing his best to get the team going as he knows his jobs on the line too.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thought he actually spoke really well. Honest and definitely will be doing his best to get the team going as he knows his jobs on the line too.
I think it helps he is only been here this season so not like he has always coached with Bomber

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think it helps he is only been here this season so not like he has always coached with Bomber

There was a passing comment from someone, might have been Kent, so take it as you like but it went along the lines that Hannay rocked up. Bomber asked who's that and they said your new A/C. So IF true he's not even a Bomber hire and zero allegiances to him.

SharkShocked

Bench
'Who's that'

About sums up where he was at in his 'inside lane' in relation to the coaching position long term.

If you don't have a say on who your assistant is or even aware you are getting one, you aren't figuring in the long term plan.

There was a passing comment from someone, might have been Kent, so take it as you like but it went along the lines that Hannay rocked up. Bomber asked who's that and they said your new A/C. So IF true he's not even a Bomber hire and zero allegiances to him.
Damn, I haven't heard that one. He would have played against him for years as well. It's not like Hannay has changed much either.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Funnily enough... Hannay may well turn out to be one of Bombers main opponents in regards to a future full time gig. Especially if he manages to take us well into the finals this year.

Funnily enough... Hannay may well turn out to be one of Bombers main opponents in regards to a future full time gig. Especially if he manages to take us well into the finals this year.
He knows he has a real chance to impress. 19 rounds left, that's a lot of time for an interim. I doubt anyone hasbever been handed a coaching position 5 rounds in.
The coach looking to impress for a contract , the players needing to impress for a contract.
A lot of upside there.

Stake Removed

First Grade
'Who's that'

About sums up where he was at in his 'inside lane' in relation to the coaching position long term.

If you don't have a say on who your assistant is or even aware you are getting one, you aren't figuring in the long term plan.
Maybe he thought talking about the trots and inside lane

Stake Removed

First Grade
He knows he has a real chance to impress. 19 rounds left, that's a lot of time for an interim. I doubt anyone hasbever been handed a coaching position 5 rounds in.
The coach looking to impress for a contract , the players needing to impress for a contract.
A lot of upside there.
Didn't south's sack I think Craig Coleman in preseason as coach once

R-15-3

Bench
Makes u wonder if hannay was hired to take over mid season from the start?? Or at least as a back up if it went pear shaped.