What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Coach Speaketh....

fizman

Bench
Bomber and Hannay are both managed by Orr. If this statement of Bomber not knowing why Hannay was there is true, well that is mind blowing.

My Friend, you would be truly shocked and dismayed if you knew what transpired on the “Dark side of the Moon”.

A perfect example is today’s article in the SMH by Andrew Webster - it makes mention of Dino and Barry be called into the NRL to “Show Cause” why we shouldn’t have our Licence revoked or relocated.

Dino told them we have $9M coming in the next 3-4 months. He made the figure up on the spot - next day it was in the newspaper.

Here you go - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/sh...reveals-relocation-fears-20210415-p57jgx.html

coolumsharkie

Referee
My Friend, you would be truly shocked and dismayed if you knew what transpired on the “Dark side of the Moon”.

A perfect example is today’s article in the SMH by Andrew Webster - it makes mention of Dino and Barry be called into the NRL to “Show Cause” why we shouldn’t have our Licence revoked or relocated.

Dino told them we have $9M coming in the next 3-4 months. He made the figure up on the spot - next day it was in the newspaper.

Here you go - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/sh...reveals-relocation-fears-20210415-p57jgx.html

“We explained to them that we’d be OK because there would be $9 million coming in over the next three or four months,” Mezzatesta explained. “That number never existed. I made it up. But within 24 hours it was in the newspaper.”

What a grub Greenberg was fair dinkum.

Yeah I read it this morning, and trust me, the knowings and unknowings in rugby league have become so shocking that they are now unshocking.

fizman

Bench
“We explained to them that we’d be OK because there would be $9 million coming in over the next three or four months,” Mezzatesta explained. “That number never existed. I made it up. But within 24 hours it was in the newspaper.”

What a grub Greenberg was fair dinkum.

Thanks for putting that up Mate! It’s difficult to post with my Nokia 3310.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Hearing Egan Butcher could be following Fitzy over the captain cook bridge. He will come in very handy that kid. Lindsay Collins would be awesome but the at night not be as easy as I’d like it to be.

Funnily enough... Hannay may well turn out to be one of Bombers main opponents in regards to a future full time gig. Especially if he manages to take us well into the finals this year.
That would be a shock . I reckon his well paid mission would be, if he chooses to accept it ( apparently has )would be to change a few structures the new coach wants,Butter up the players new coach wants to keep , maybe fit in one or two new coach favorites who are not really match winners and then not really get too far into finals and take the gloss off fitzs arrival .That could be Disasterous! Id be surprised if they even make the finals to be honest. Easy to blame it all on morris.

That would be a shock . I reckon his well paid mission would be, if he chooses to accept it ( apparently has )would be to change a few structures the new coach wants,Butter up the players new coach wants to keep , maybe fit in one or two new coach favorites who are not really match winners and then not really get too far into finals and take the gloss off fitzs arrival .That could be Disasterous! Id be surprised if they even make the finals to be honest. Easy to blame it all on morris.
No way bombers fault. Playing group simply not good enough.

that will change