What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Coach

st george sam

Juniors
It's time to put some coach nominations up to replace Price.

Who is the next coach going to be?

Neil Henry

What are your suggestions?

DRAGONS_10

Juniors
Ian millward as interim until we can sign the likes of Neil Henry or Tim Sheens.

Need to instill some pride back into the redv. This clown price couldn't motivate an U8s team.

gregstar

Referee
Brick-Tamland-brick-tamland-1981260-300-338.jpg

ghostface

Juniors
Jason Taylor could be successful. He did reasonably well with the eels not so good at Souths but has done well as an assistant at the Roosters. His analysis is generally spot on.

st george sam

Juniors
With Jason Taylor you are getting someone who has worked with a premiership winning head coach, maybe worth a second chance for the top job.

citizen

Juniors
Steve price worked with a premiership winning coach.

That's not working too well a the moment.

mightydragon

Juniors
Henry in my opinion. We need someone who will command respect who will instill discipline, will not tolerate players calling him by his nickname, make the hard calls and prove that pathetic performances have consequences by dropping the dead wood.

Coffs dragon

Bench
We need an experienced hard bastard and so Neil Henry fits that criteria. I also admire the great work that both Mick Potter and Brad Arthur have done as NRL rookies with a tough approach and not afraid in making the big calls. I feel the next two coaches on the cusp of the big leap will be Jason Taylor and Justin Morgan (current Assistant to Bellamy at the Storm) he has a great background in the UK Super league with struggling teams turning them into a force. I do feel these 2 blokes have the goods to excel if given the opportunity.