What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Coach

Diesel

Referee
Have Sheens and Benji had a falling out and resolved it or not? I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up at your joint

FlameThrower

Bench
Question without notice, did Neil Henry have a track record of dropping players?
I'm worried we drop a poor coach, who had years under good or great coaches, but did not learn from that experience. No more rookie or softly softly coaches.

Coaching options are limited..Shaun Wane, Wigan coach, mentioned he would like coach in NRL. Word he may be going to Warriors? Jez this is frustrating.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Sorry no Nathan Brown for me, (as much as I want Price gone)...for mine it will be another case of job for the boys new or old....what's needed here is a total clean out....

From my point you cant go with a rookie coach.

As with players like Dugan has to be kept in line, and Benji who had issues with Sheens.

Also rookie coach how would he take a stand against Doust.

The club is caught in akward place to really move forward Doust has to go as well as Price.

Then bring in a Sheens/Smith style to clean the club out and start to rebuild both these coaches will bring your youth through, it is very hard to turn around in one season

Surrogate

Juniors
What about Andrew McFadden, interim warriors coach. He sounds very articulate, hasn't signed anything permanent yet.

Latest posts