1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

New Coach

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by st george sam, May 11, 2014.

1. emack

emack Juniors

ANYONE has to be better than Price, but we have to do it NOW!!!!!

Surely he's out of time and out of excuses?!

2. Drain the Dragon

Drain the Dragon First Grade

The same names are cropping up that were suggested 12 months ago. Only new addition to the list I can see is The Rev LOL.

Gut feeling on what will happen (not necessarily what should happen), having seen Millward and Hornby in the coaches box yesterday, is that Millward comes in for the remainder of the season, and Hornby up to Cutters.

What should happen for next year is the appointment of an "outsider" - Taylor would be my choice if they went that way.

What will happen? With the current administration, I have a horrible feeling it will be more jobs for the boys.

3. Minh

Minh First Grade

New coach needed to cut away some of the dead wood, Price has too many favorites and well out f his depthin his time Dan Hunt is no marquee starting front rower taking up space, salary cap space.

4. Coffs dragon

Coffs dragon Bench

It's 9.30am...what's taken so long to make the announcement that the club has seen fit to go Priceless.

5. possm

possm Coach

I'd like to see Price, Mary and Young sacked and a new coach appointed who is long term and who gets to choose his own coaching staff.

Give the new Coach a 2.5 year term so that he can spend the reaminder of this term weeding out players he does not want to keep and recruiting replacement players.

Some players like Creagh, Rein, De Belin, Stockwell, Thompson and Harrison may find form under the prospect of being cut. Mind you, I don't blame any of these players for the form they are showing. I have belived for a long time that our first grade players aren't buying into Price's game plan each week. Soward was silly enough to stand up and tell Price so.

6. BennyV

BennyV Coach

I was going to suggest Muzby or GKD.

But Rev it is.

All hail our new overlord.

7. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Juniors

Dousty just getting out of bed....

8. Surrogate

Surrogate Juniors

What about Anthony Mundine. It would be great for reconciliation.

9. roach_83

roach_83 Juniors

Could also be a candidate for 2015 coach of the year award:lol: