What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New download to help people make custom strips

Mario

Juniors
We are now providing a high resolution Photoshop template to assist people in creating high quality custom strips for the PC version of Rugby League. The template contains a base grey strip with cloth detail (seperated into layers), UV layout, and uniform area guidelines.

The file can be downloaded from the following location

http://www.trublu.com.au/uniformtemplate.zip

You need Photoshop to run load the file, so if you don't have Photoshop or have no desire to create custom strips then don't bother downloading it.

Website owners have our permission to host this template on their own websites should they so desire.

Regards

Mario

Paullyboy

Coach
Downloading it now, good on ya mario, good to see you guys looking after us after the game is out! :clap:

Paullyboy

Coach
Dang! My paint shop pro is too old, and im not on cable so I cant download photoshop #-o

Ah well, cant win em all

rabs

Staff member
Paullyboy said:
Dang! My paint shop pro is too old, and im not on cable so I cant download photoshop #-o

Ah well, cant win em all

I'd be surprised if you could download Photoshop legally

thomo

Juniors
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

You can always download the demo. I just did. Must say, Photoshop looks bloody complicated - buggered if I know what I'm doing.

Clevo

Juniors
A bit late but better than never Mario.

I'm sure you are aware how much Photoshop costs....

Paullyboy

Coach
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

legal, schmegal - Its the waiting for it to download that stops me.

rabs

Staff member
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

yet you were ever vigilant against the "Rugby League" pirates - where is the credibility my man?

rabs

Staff member
thomo said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

You can always download the demo. I just did. Must say, Photoshop looks bloody complicated - buggered if I know what I'm doing.
thomo those demos won't allow you to save and are only useful for learning

thomo

Juniors
rabbitboy said:
You can save with this demo, however you can only use it for 30 days.

Paullyboy

Coach
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

yet you were ever vigilant against the "Rugby League" pirates - where is the credibility my man?

Adobe have more than enough money, they are an extremely well set up business and they are trying to make money on something that really isnt worth more than a couple of bucks.

Rugby League is from a new company and one which would actually feel the pinch from piraters, plus its a much more worthy cause and its something that you actually get your money's worth from.

rabs

Staff member
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:
rabbitboy said:
Paullyboy said:

Ah well, cant win em all

Adobe have more than enough money, they are an extremely well set up business and they are trying to make money on something that really isnt worth more than a couple of bucks.

Rugby League is from a new company and one which would actually feel the pinch from piraters, plus its a much more worthy cause and its something that you actually get your money's worth from.

You obviously have no knowledge of photoshop and I could not disagree with you more on its worth. Software piracy is illegal regardless of the software or the company involved.

rabs

Staff member
thomo said:
rabbitboy said:
You can save with this demo, however you can only use it for 30 days.

fair enough I stand corrected