What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New emerging backs

bluey

Bench
Who would you say has been or who is going to be a good asset for their respective club.
Their is quiet a few but i like (not to sure if he made his debut this year or not)
Young Lawrence from the tigers, He has a big future for me.
Obvious ones would be
Falouu, Inu, Brown (Had to throw in a sharkie we need it) Chambers young pearce was going alright till he got hurt.
Any others.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Theres a stack of young backs running around, every club has at least one or 2. But Jennings,Inu and Folau for mine.

D

Deleted member 10972

Sam Perrett & Shaun Kenny-Dowall at the Roosters.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
I always thought Shaun Foley at the Roosters was a good fullback, but it doesn't look like he'll be playing 1st grade this year.

bowen_1

Juniors
There's a talented youngster running around at the cowboys by the name of Scott Minto. He's a future superstar fo sho.

petetheileet

First Grade
eelavation said:
Daniella, Lawrence, Hewitt and the other Saints winger who's name escapes me.

Nightingale....he is decent

Chase and Stanley are the fresh picks from saints, we have all known about the Moz's for a while!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Jarryd Hayne is still only about 19 and has been around for just over a year (made his debut in round 11 2006) so he isn't excatly old.

Changa

Juniors
Mick Crockett has a good future ahead of him at the Warriors, fast and tough, although he's not making his debut this year. Greg Eastwood's shown he's a future Kiwi international too, though he looks to have moved into the forwards permanently. Heaps of talent going around at the moment.

DeeJ

Bench
I nominate the competant Steve Michaels. He isn't as flashy as some others but he makes very few mistakes and has become a reliable member of the Broncos backline.

Latest posts