What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New F7s boss - Jesbass

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As of now, we have a new F7s boss in Jesbass. The first Kiwi to gain this high honour.

So if you're looking for the F7s big cheese, give Jesbass a holler. He'll be more than happy share his wisdom and if neccessary, pull out the big stick and get to work.

Congrats Jesbass, I'm sure you'll do a beaut job and steer the F7s onto brighter and greener pastures.

Jesbass

First Grade
Many thanks for the kind sentiments, all. I'm very humbled to be the first New Zealander to hold this position, and I aim to do you proud.

I'll be doing my damndest to provide leadership and accountability as we push forward with a new seasons of Forum Sevens.

Please consider me approachable - if you have queries or complaints, don't be afraid to speak up. (But be patient, as my PM inbox always seems to be overflowing at the seems!)

Onwards and upwards!

Titanic

First Grade
Hey Juicy, do you think I should tell them about that thing you do with vegemite? Onya ya bro.

Jesbass

First Grade
Sure thing - just leave the whipped cream and the creamed whip out of the discussion...

Latest posts