What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Games

gaz_head

Juniors
Can anyone give me a suggestion on any new games i should buy. Im really bored waiting for rugby league 2

Matt M

Juniors
I don't buy games much anymore but my younger brother got Star Wars Battlefront on PS2 (its on Xbox and PC I think too) and it is heaps of fun. Its just simple and heaps of fun, you can drive star wars vehicles, run around as a trooper and shoot ewoks, EWOKS!

maelgwnau

Juniors
GT 4
Devil May Cry 3
Rugby 2005
WWE Raw vs Smackdown
Tiger Woods PGA 2005
Fight Night Round 2

Corbin

Juniors
I don't buy games much anymore but my younger brother got Star Wars Battlefront on PS2 (its on Xbox and PC I think too) and it is heaps of fun. Its just simple and heaps of fun, you can drive star wars vehicles, run around as a trooper and shoot ewoks, EWOKS!

Yeh i no i was playing it at a mates last night, its really good fun!

Phillips

Referee
Corbin said:

Yeh i no i was playing it at a mates last night, its really good fun!

great game, borrowed it from my cousin...and 2 player mode is fantastic, my record is 68 kills and i still lost :x

Latest posts