What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Half Back For Broncos Game

ratedjlm

Juniors
1.Wade McKinnon
2.Geoff Daniela
3.Blake Ayshford
4.Chris Lawrence
5.Lote Tuqiri
6.Benji Marshall
7.Daniel Fitzhenry
8.Bryce Gibbs
9.Robbie Farah
10.Keith Galloway
11.Todd Payten
12.Gareth Ellis
13.Chris Heighington

14.Andrew Fifita
15.Liam Fulton
16.Simon Dwyer
17.Mitch Brown
18.Nathan Waters

Fitzhenry as our halfback... you gotta be sh*ting me...

Darth Bobo

Must have been that move from the scrum against the Raiders that convinced Sheens he was the solution. :roll:

I expect Sheens will have Robbie, Benji and Fitzy swapping postions that much we'll end up with 3 halfbacks most of the night.

Daniela on the wing, anyone know what he's like under the high ball or if he's played there before?

I just hope we defend well.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
One can only f**king hope.

We get the Broncs minus Heather, Thaiday & Folau and the merkin of a coach is seemingly trying to sabotage our chances by naming that spastic at halfback.

gronkathon

First Grade
It could be worse though.

You think Fitzhenry is a poor halfback. Wait until you watch a full game of the utter worthless spastic Nathan Waters. Makes Tim Smith look like a tactical kicking genius and cannot pass left to right with any proficiency

The Gambler

Juniors
Where is Moors? He has really been hitting his straps and is getting better week by week. What a f**king joke.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Agreed.

Moors did nothing wrong to be dropped earlier in the year either.

I just can't get over why this f**kwit does this to us for the most crucial game of the season. We win this and surely we make the 8 in a 15 team comp. And with the Dogs, Sharks, Raiders & Cowboys seasons already on life support it's really an 11 team comp. Broncos are without Lockyer, Thaiday and Folau to boot.

R2Coupe

Juniors
At least Marshall will be able to play second receiver where he will be most dangerous. I suspect Fulton could play in the halves if required.

magpie guy

Juniors
Does this mean Beau Ryan is injured? Daniela might add some pace to the wing but Ryan has actually been pretty solid lately. Also, does Lazarus not deserve another chance? And why do we need another fuscking back on the bench when Fulton is on the bench?

macnaz

Staff member
Come on guys, we all knew he would play in the halves at some stage this year. Anyway at least shines has reminded everyone what a f**ktard he is, perhaps being in the top 4 ppl may have started to forget.

You think Fitzhenry is a poor halfback. Wait until you watch a full game of the utter worthless spastic Nathan Waters. Makes Tim Smith look like a tactical kicking genius and cannot pass left to right with any proficiency

Agreed. Even Westie would turn his nose up at this bloke.

BTW Moors' omission is bewildering. Does anybody know if he's injured?

gronkathon

First Grade
Definatley not injured.

Will be the 18th man.

Look for Mitch Brown to drop off the bench and a Western Suburbs player to come in for their 4 minute debut

boonboon

Juniors
best option in the halves for me given we dont have any halfbacks available, putting in someone with experience not only lots of fg but lots in the halves and knows all the team moves

As for Moors he was replaced by Fifita returning - nothing surprising about that - he did great and took his chances but Fifita is a gun. As Payten and Fifita play as our front row rotation you dont need 5 props

Latest posts