What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Haven Warriors Teams and updates

Stiff07nz

Juniors
The New Haven Warriors have announced thier side for tomorows match (pending) against the CT Wildcats.

1.Anthony Sunia
2.Jeremy Kosbob
3.Keiki Misipeka
4.Derrek Roma
5.Ed Reed
6.Siose Muliumu (Captain)
7.Roy Leoni
8.Matt Callan
9.Brian Schact
10.Jono Parades
11.Keith Nelson
12.Jim Brakewood
13.Ewan McGregor

Reserves - Kea Misipeka, Travis Howell, Mike Lombard, Mick Downey, Brian Lee, Andrew Moir, Nick Hopkins, Steve Polaski, Jason Giroux, and Pat Hermann

Unavailable - Amosa Lio (Injury), Ben Kelly (Work), Ihaka Waerea (in NZ), and Christian Rahui (Injury)

Coach - Roy Leoni

Stiff07nz

Juniors
1.Anthony Sunia - usa
2.Jeremy Kosbob - usa
3.Keiki Misipeka - usa
4.Derrek Roma - usa
5.Ed Reed - usa
6.Siose Muliumu - nz
7.Roy Leoni - nz
8.Matt Callan - usa
9.Brian Schact - usa
10.Jono Parades - el salvador
11.Keith Nelson - usa
12.Jim Brakewood - usa
13.Ewan McGregor - nz

Reserves - Kea Misipeka, Travis Howell, Mike Lombard, Mick Downey, Brian Lee, Andrew Moir, Nick Hopkins, Steve Polaski, Jason Giroux, and Pat Hermann (all usa)

so the majority of the team is from USA, the island boys that the Warriors have were born here in the USA, and have american passports

deluded pom?

Coach
Will the Wildcats fold Stiff? Seems strange that they can't raise a team for the season's kickoff when you would have thought this would be the easiest time when the enthusiasm's highest and they didn't have to travel far.

Stiff07nz

Juniors
its starting to look that way. they seem to be the only club that doenst have the numbers for some reason. its a shame, cause the wildcats v warriors has all was been a good hard derby match

Stiff07nz

Juniors
The Warriors will go into this weekends’ match against the Boston 13's with only two changes to the line up which defeated the D.C Slayers last week. Ihaka Waerea comes into the starting side for captain Siose Muliumu who will start from the reserves bench. And Jim Brakewood replaces Jay Giroux who is unavailable due to work commitments.

1. Anthony Sunia
2. Brian Lee
3. Keiki Misipeka
4. Derrick Roma
5. Ed Reed
6. Ihaka Waerea
7. Roy Leoni (c)
8. Matt Callan
9. Brian Schact
10.Jon Parades
11.Kea Misipeka
12.Jim Brakewood
13.Ewan Robinson

Reserves – Siose Muliumu, Keith Nelson , Ben Kelly, Jeremy Kosbob, Amosa Lio, Chris Mrozek, Travis Howell, Mike Lombard, Mick Downey, Andrew Moir.

Coach – Roy Leoni

roopy

Referee
Have you thought about putting all the Warrior news into one thread?

I can make it a sticky at the top of the page if you like - although sometimes that is counter productive because some people skip over the stickies.

I can also merge all your threads so far together if you would like.

I just think it would be easier - but it's up to you.

Stiff07nz

Juniors
Yea mate no worries, that would be good.
ALso the Warriors defeated the Boston side 56-4, Ihaka Waerea scored 4 tries, Ben Kelly, Jeremy Kosbob 2 a piece and Kea Misipeka, Derrick Roma, and Roy Leoni all wih one

18to87

First Grade
Theres a good chance I will be moving to New Haven in a couple of months, will have to check out a game if I do!

Stiff07nz

Juniors
Theres a good chance I will be moving to New Haven in a couple of months, will have to check out a game if I do!
let us know, and def get down to wtch a game or two. we play jacksonville this weekend then on the road for a few weeks. then back at home for new york game

18to87

First Grade
let us know, and def get down to wtch a game or two. we play jacksonville this weekend then on the road for a few weeks. then back at home for new york game
For sure, if I am in fact moving there I will be moved in time for the NY game. Good Luck!

Stiff07nz

Juniors
The Warriors side to take on the Jacksonville Axemen in a top of the table clash is.......however subject to change due to availiblity of some players.

1. Anthony Sunia
2. Jeremy Kosbob
3. Keiki Misipeka
4. Siose Muliumu
5. Ed Reed
6. Derrick Roma
7. Roy Leoni
8. Matt Callan
9. Ihaka Waerea
10. Jon Parades

Stiff07nz

Juniors
The Warriors side to take on the Jacksonville Axemen in a top of the table clash is.......however subject to change due to availiblity of some players.

1. Anthony Sunia
2. Jeremy Kosbob
3. Keiki Misipeka
4. Siose Muliumu
5. Ed Reed
6. Derrick Roma
7. Roy Leoni
8. Matt Callan
9. Ihaka Waerea
10. Jon Parades
11. Keith Nelson
12. Kea Misipeka
13. Ewan Robinson

Reserves - Mick Downey, Mike Lombard, Ben Kelly, Lee Bartlett, Andrew Moir, Chris Mrozek, Amosa Lio.

Coach Roy Leoni

Latest posts