What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Haven Warriors Teams and updates

roopy

Referee
How many guys from the warriors and the axemen have played for the tomahawks?

If a tomahawks side were picked on form today you would have to think it would largely come from these two sides - but i suspect there are not many as of now.

roopy

Referee
Another big score.
You get the feeling that some teams in the AMNRL are a bit too good to be playing sides that aren't taking things to another level than they were playing 2 or 3 years ago.
As the great Jack Gibson once said, 'If you are standing still in Rugby League, you are going backwards.'

Stiff07nz

Juniors
haha yea i dont know were they got the 87-11 from cause we didnt kick a field goal and raiders scored one try, a field goal a conversion and had one try held up. hmmmmmm

New Haven Warriors 86 -
Tries - Ihaka Waerea (4), Ewan Robinson (3), Mike Lombard (2), Briah Schacht (2), Anthony Sunia, Chris Mrozek, Siose Muliumu, Keiki Misipeka, Jonathon Genn.

Conversions - Roy Leoni (8), Brian Schacht, Matt Callan, Jonathon Paradese

Stiff07nz

Juniors
Good win by the warriors 54-28 after being 16-16 at halftime. did well considering having 2 players sinbinned at different stages of the game.

deluded pom?

Coach
I hope you'll be doing your best to beat the Bulls at the W ot S Stiffy. ;-) After all, you'll want to hang on to second and the Knights should beat the Sharks so a Warriors win is imperative.

Stiff07nz

Juniors
Yea mate. we be going down there pretty fired up. its a massive game. plus its also a grand final rematch from last year. shuld be a good wekeend down in Jersey