What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New home jersey - thoughts?

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I don't like it.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/First-Look-Jharal-YY-In-New-2013-Home-Jersey/66612

00053740-leadimage.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
I'll be honest, it's pretty terrible.

But I don't support the Broncos due to their fashion choices so sa'll good.

That's a question, favourite Broncos jersey of all time?

For mine, I still think the 2000 jersey is really awesome.

some11

Referee
92 Powers jersey, because I have the retro jersey and Powers Bitter (when you can find it) is awesome.

ShaneO85

Juniors
my first thoughts were what in the f#&k!

but after an hour or so it grew on me. As stated above gafz's stuff is awesome but this is still far better than many clubs. not as good as it could have been but not a total disgrace.

i was a real fan of the 99-01 designs too big pete. loved the cyrill connell one off too.

would still love to lay hands on a few of the different aqua jersey's we've used over the years. i know most people hate them but i'd love a couple for the collection.

natheel

Coach
from an outside supporters view i don't like it. I remember growing up the Broncos jerseys of the 90's were awesome! Has Yow Yeh always had puffy cheeks? or maybe gained weight due to injury etc