What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey supplier

zuke

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about our new jersey supplier. I heard that it could be Macron, who make football and rugby union jerseys.

Gronk

Staff member
1-jersey-cow-and-calf-bethany-benike.jpg

Pazza

First Grade
I hope they get rid of the away jersey. Not a fan of the rugby union look.

parra pete

Referee

The only cow in a small town in Northern Italy
stopped giving milk. So the town folk found
they could buy a cow in Sicily quite cheaply.
So, they brought the cow over from Sicily.
It was absolutely wonderful, it produced lots
of milk every day and everyone was happy.
They bought a bull to mate with the cow to
get more cows, so they'd never have to worry
about their milk supply again.
They put the bull in the pasture with the cow,
but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow,
the cow would move away. No matter what
approach the bull tried, the cow would move
away from the bull, and he was never able
to do the deed.
The people were very upset and decided to
go to the local veterinarian, Dr. Santucchi,
who was very wise, to tell him what was
happening and to ask his advice. "Whenever
the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves
away. If he approaches from the back, she
moves forward. When he approaches her
from the front, she backs off. If he attempts
it from the one side, she walks away to the
other side."
The veterinarian rubbed his chin thoughtfully
and pondered this before asking, "Did you by
chance, buy this cow in Sicily?"
The people were dumbfounded since no one
had ever mentioned that they had brought the
cow over from Sicily."You are truly a wise
veterinarian," they said. "How did you know
that we got the cow from Sicily?"
The Vet replied with a distant look in his eyes:
"My wife is from Sicily.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I remember one year, many years ago, we went from our traditional hooped jersey, white shorts and hooped socks to blue shorts and long white socks. Its the first uniform change I remember. How things have changed.
Who remembers the Kiwi Fullback we bought that year, Bland Liles? He had a Langlands like sidestep and was a pretty good player. In my minds eye I can see him in that flashy new uniform. I wonder what happened to Bland?

Haynzy

First Grade
I remember one year, many years ago, we went from our traditional hooped jersey, white shorts and hooped socks to blue shorts and long white socks. Its the first uniform change I remember. How things have changed.
Who remembers the Kiwi Fullback we bought that year, Bland Liles? He had a Langlands like sidestep and was a pretty good player. In my minds eye I can see him in that flashy new uniform. I wonder what happened to Bland?

Nothing exciting I presume.

Badumtish!

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Looking at some of the new jerseys hopefully we aren't with Classic. The design of the Souffs jersey is shite and that's putting it nicely. Dynasty look the goods.

lingard

Coach

I remember that uniform. But I don't remember Bland. Was Terry Reynolds playing for us in that time?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I remember that uniform. But I don't remember Bland. Was Terry Reynolds playing for us in that time?
Yeah now you mention it i see him in that uniform. Blands "Langlands" like sidestep was his greatest skill.
Cheers Ivor.

Latest posts