What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kaosports offer for telstra Customer $5 (1st 2 months)

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
In case you wanted to get Kayosports and your an existing Telstra customer - they now have a $5 per month for the first two months offer. After two months, reverts to $25 per month.

Also you need to be new customer to Kayosports.

Update

its $2.50 per month for the first two months

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Has anyone purchase CeeVoo indoor TV arials?
Do they cover Fox Sports channels?

They are supposed to cover around 100 of the most popular channels free of charge.

hazzbeen

Bench
Just on the kayo sports , I had it going last night it is not live as they say its about 20 min delayed .... False advertising ?

Just on the kayo sports , I had it going last night it is not live as they say its about 20 min delayed .... False advertising ?
I started mine on Wednesday, on both Thursday and last night it was 100% live. Well it could have that 7 second delay but you get my drift.

hazzbeen

Bench
I started mine on Wednesday, on both Thursday and last night it was 100% live. Well it could have that 7 second delay but you get my drift.
Mine was about 20 min delay when I pressed on live , maybe I was delayed that much because I started streaming half way through first half . Not sure but defiantly not live for me ....

TruSaint

Referee
Mine was about 20 min delay when I pressed on live , maybe I was delayed that much because I started streaming half way through first half . Not sure but defiantly not live for me ....

The stream may have a few seconds lag mate, but its live.
Similar to the fetch box I use for the English football. Usually seconds behind. If I start a match mid stream I click forward and get it live.

yep I'd say it started from the very start.
Overall I thought it was fine. I was using Chromecast through my iPad and it came up great on the TV.
I had one little delay on Thursday night, that could have been my carrier, it was good.