What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Yeah, you do but sometimes people go above and beyond the call of duty to be dickheads.

Let it go SHD.

SHD

Juniors
You did suggest i'm both gay and arrogant, although i'm not sure why. You do seem awful sensitive about being caught out posting a photo that was obviously designed to be flattering while making it seem impromptu and modest, you really need to just get over it instead of being so cranky. You managed to post three times about it before i even replied :)

Zoidberg

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
DaveJamie.jpg

Umm, you are aware you are wearing a bracelet in that pic.

Hmm, who's side to pick in this Inter-Rumble?
The skinny one with bad hair, or the uptight one who doesn't like to admit that he's attracted to said skinny one.

Zoidberg said:
Umm, you are aware you are wearing a bracelet in that pic.

Hmm, who's side to pick in this Inter-Rumble?
The skinny one with bad hair, or the uptight one who doesn't like to admit that he's attracted to said skinny one.

What's the problem with wearing a bracelet??

Zoidberg

First Grade
Bracelets are fine on chicks, and on Alba, but not on a guy.
I mean c'mon!
Unless it's a medical bracelet or something.
They just look so dainty(sp?).
Leather cuffs are ok. But teenie-tiny little silver bracelets. Nuh-uh

raider_ktj

Juniors
Zoidberg said:
Bracelets are fine on chicks, and on Alba, but not on a guy.
I mean c'mon!
Unless it's a medical bracelet or something.
They just look so dainty(sp?).
Leather cuffs are ok. But teenie-tiny little silver bracelets. Nuh-uh

Plain silver ones are pretty iffy, but like nice surfy ones are fine. U know how they sell them in surf shops and stuff? I rate them! But if i was wit a guy who wore nicer jewelery then me... i'd be a bit sus.

RABK

Referee
Myabe for you, fair dinkum mate. Never been to a club in sydney obviously, rarely do you see a bloke who doesn't wear a bracelet.

It's also why all jewellery stores have a mens bracelet section.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I didn't say I don't see them, I just don't like em, and would never wear one myself.
Unless I go for the full drag, which I regularly do.

Status
Not open for further replies.