What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussies1st

Staff member
I wouldn't want to have her as a sister as you can't hit it! :d

rose_mcgowan1024.jpg
http://www.serietv.tv/sfondi/rose_mcgowan1024.jpg

Albinomonkey

Juniors
half said:
oh yes i hate it when you're doing something typically inconspicuous like using a cellphone and flexing your biceps at the same time, generally looking like a icy hot stunta, then your annoying sister comes in and takes photos

:lol::lol::lol:

jed

First Grade
I liked her in in Scream, she had that sorta "innocent but a scamp" attitude to her.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Wow... this is wierd, ive never really heard guys rate Rose before, theyve always been to fascinated with Alyssa!!!

aussies1st

Staff member
raider_ktj said:
Wow... this is wierd, ive never really heard guys rate Rose before, theyve always been to fascinated with Alyssa!!!

To me Rose looks better than Alyssa.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Rose is without a doubt the hottest in Charmed, & I also rate her as one of the hottest in Hollywood

She's just my type. Shorter than I, black hair, fair skin, C cup breasts, hips, bubbly personality.
*boner*

Alba

Coach
Johns Magic said:
Which brings me to my next point.

Livestrong bands: in or out?

first one i ever saw was on Greg Inglis and he offered it to me! i said no thanks but now its like the in thing .. i think all the Storm playing and coaching roster wear them cause i seen Bellamy with one on too last night .. hmm ..

aussies1st

Staff member
Immortal said:
Rose is without a doubt the hottest in Charmed, & I also rate her as one of the hottest in Hollywood

She's just my type. Shorter than I, black hair, fair skin, C cup breasts, hips, bubbly personality.
*boner*

I agree she is easily the hottest on Charmed and right up there in hollywood, I haven't seen any who top her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.