What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Public Enemy #1

fortae

Bench
I've spoken to him about his thoughts on various issues ... he is very good in the areas he knows, but he is not all that open minded. I'll say something that basically comes directly from a player or official from my club and he'll still hold his own opinion.

The best one was when a few of us at WORL were talking about Inglis' ineligibility for Qld. I spoke to him about the issue and he said he'd have to look through the tapes. Basically stood by while the farce was complete ... it wasn't until more than a year later that he provided the video (from Hunter SHS) that we were talking about to Danny Weidler. It was the best thing for the Origin concept though, wasn't it? :sarcasm:

Dutchy

Immortal
Terror is the usual feeling people get when surrounded by yourself and Sass on the drink ;-)

drake

First Grade
well considering all most of you do is bitch about how everyone on TV is a 'nuffie', i would probably think the same as Vossy.
Pretty harsh. We moan and bitch about politicians, CEOs etc, does that mean we are wrong?
You can call horsesh*t honey cake if you like, but it's still horsesh*t.

Voss has usually gotten pretty decent wraps on this site over the years I've been here, but if he's that precious, maybe he should get a job sorting mail in a small country town.

Maybe I'm just bitter and frustrated?

Oh, I am, but not about boofheads like Andrew Voss.

Kiki

First Grade
okay maybe ill change it to...some of you are bitter and frustrated ;-)

2black2strong

Juniors
Some people on these forums thought he'd add a bit of seriousness and footy brain to the Footy Show. Well I gotta tell ya, he was the biggest dipsh!t I've ever seen on that show. Going on and on about that stupid movie, shoving in front of th camera like it was funny after the 47th attempt. Dry ass humour. Russ Crowe should of romper stompered his ass. Voss is a dickhead

FMD.......why dont you all grow a set, bloody hell, you are taking it on face value that the oriinal post in this thread is the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.......and if it is, who the f**k cares if vossy thinks we are a bunch of f**kin morons, toughen up ladies and gents, if you go through life worrying what people think about you, you may as well give it up......imo vossy and gus are still the two best football brains going around today

Brutus

Referee
Yeah toughen up lads!

Voss beats the sh*t out of Harrogan on the Footy Show.

Give him a week or two.

OVP

Coach
i'm not saying we should all automatically like them, but alot of what comes from this forum is sour grapes. theres alot of bitter, frustrated people on this forum.

Preach it mate.

Couldnt agree more ... take a look at the Greg Bird threads ... the poor bastard has been crucified. There is seriously something deeply wrong with humanity atm ... I'm getting scared.

Kiki

First Grade
i dont know if internet forums are a good representation of humanity. if so, planet earth is totally f*cked.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Preach it mate.

Couldnt agree more ... take a look at the Greg Bird threads ... the poor bastard has been crucified. There is seriously something deeply wrong with humanity atm ... I'm getting scared.

Yea, kinda reminds me of those wankers in the FOFF threads.

Apey

Staff member
FMD.......why dont you all grow a set, bloody hell, you are taking it on face value that the oriinal post in this thread is the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.......and if it is, who the f**k cares if vossy thinks we are a bunch of f**kin morons, toughen up ladies and gents, if you go through life worrying what people think about you, you may as well give it up......imo vossy and gus are still the two best football brains going around today

lol finally, can't believe some of the sh*t in here that is less importantly based on hearsay.

omg I hate big bad vossy now =(

Whats Doing

Bench
I don;t know why most people are having a go at Vossy for expressing his opinion just like everyone on here expresses theirs.

innsaneink

Referee
Nothing worse than someone who is not funny that thinks they are.
Andrew voss.

That said he has a point, Im sure Gibbsy would agree with him to.

"Stay on the topic Gibbssyyyyyy, ....the topic"

Billythekid

First Grade
I'm not going to start hating vossy because i can't be sure if it's true.

All i know is i get far far more information about rugby league from this website than i do from anywhere else. Plus since people on here don't have to worry about upsetting the people in charge we actually get some meaningful discussion and we can actually talk about all the issues.

I agree that there is alot of tripe posted on here but there is also quite a few intelligent posters on here. While i may disagree with some it's better getting a wide range of opinions than what we get from channel 9 and their team.

The sh*t that gets tossed about on the Thursday night footy show is far more annoying. Difference is i can't be bothered sifting through it because there is so little actual footy discussion.

Apey

Staff member
I don;t know why most people are having a go at Vossy for expressing his opinion just like everyone on here expresses theirs.

If this conversation is true and took place, it's really quite funny. A lot of people on here seem to spend their time bagging out those guys but when he apparently says something back in retaliation, everyone gets all precious and starts insulting him. :lol:

Latest posts