What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Raiders website

shear_joy9

Coach
had abit of a troll through the new site and it looks very nice. News and info very easy to find and it looks very professional.

what is with the player profile photos? There is only about two players smiling with the rest looking doing a mug-shot or looking like they are auditioning for dumb and dumber.

some of the worst:

Josh McCrone
00007593image.jpg

Troy Thompson
00007840image.jpg

Trevor Thurling
00007859image.jpg

Alan Tongue
00007897image.jpg

(Tongue's isn't a bad but it looks like he hasn't washed his face after a blood nose)

Chachi

Bench
I know it's a minor thing, but why are we specifically last on the table already! They could at least have it in alphabetical order or something.

At least we're coming 3rd in the Toyota Cup...

Macko8

Juniors
hahahah
mcCrone,thurling and thommo all look like there brothers or something.

alan looks like his ate something red..

matt

Juniors
Seriously though what's up witha bit of lippy and foundation or something..

HAVE.A.GO.AT McCrone. LOLOL.

LOL @ Campo being a funny guy.

Toughest NRL Opponent? Matt Hilder

Fav player growing up? - Damon Booby

LMFAO

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Apparently 14/16 teams will have the same site, just in their own club colours...

Trevor Thurlings favourite Chinese dish: Sweet and sour dog!

Yeah I saw that and thought....ooooohhh not too politically correct Thurlo.

What's up with multiple players naming Mongolian Lamb as their fav chinese dish? Last time I checked Mongolia wasn't in China.

Latest posts