What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Relocation Idea

Ilya

Juniors
Here's an interesting idea (and a joke). If the Rabbitohs relocated to the central coast, and merged with the Bears at the same time, you'd mix South Sydney with North Sydney and the result would be the Central Rabbitohs/Bears/whatever other name you can come up with.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I'd call it the east west foxes.

But in all seriousness, I doubt that Souths would ever be merged or relocated - too much herritage there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DIEHARD said:
You idiot.

:arrow: I agree now that that GC should have and obviously was the best candidate. Central Coast still deserves a team in my and many other people's opinion so you might want to wise up and be a sport, actually be a gracious winner rather than pounce on anything CC related.

Green Machine

First Grade
mudfly said:
The mascot would have a bears head and a rabbits body, or a rabbit that eats honey.

Sounds Good. What about the Central Coast Rabb-bears or Bear-Rabbits or Br’er-Rabbits

DIEHARD

----
Dodge said:
:arrow: I agree now that that GC should have and obviously was the best candidate. Central Coast still deserves a team in my and many other people's opinion so you might want to wise up and be a sport, actually be a gracious winner rather than pounce on anything CC related.

My reply has nothing to do with that. I am sure anyone with brains would be able to work that out.

You still are one of the dumbest merkins on LU. Get lost. :arrow:

Timmah

Staff member
DIEHARD said:
My reply has nothing to do with that. I am sure anyone with brains would be able to work that out.

You still are one of the dumbest merkins on LU. Get lost. :arrow:

LOL, like anyone can take the opinion of a man with a dangerously sick obsession with Bruce Willis.

Strangely enough, you're so transparent it's not even funny anymore. You see something Central Coast, you jump on it. It's just sad. But hey, that's your prerogative.

DIEHARD

----
Dodge said:
LOL, like anyone can take the opinion of a man with a dangerously sick obsession with Bruce Willis.

Strangely enough, you're so transparent it's not even funny anymore. You see something Central Coast, you jump on it. It's just sad. But hey, that's your prerogative.

You not only can't admit that you are wrong, you dig a bigger hole for yourself. :lol:

You are a complete idiot. I haven't said anything against the Central Coast since the Gold Coast's admission. I'm mod of the Gold Coast forum and there isn't even a lick of Central Coast bashing in the entire forum.

I called him an idiot because I didn't find the joke that funny and I don't like the idea of clubs merging, especially Souths, it rarely works no matter what hemisphere you want to analysis (Although Wests are doing a good job, maybe because it is truly a joint venture.).

Even if it was just a joke, it was still the worst concept in the world. Bears fans will be mad, Souths fans will be mad and Central Coast people will be mad. An idiotic situation.

Aren't you the same idiot who tried to have a go at me because you thought I was dissing the Central Coast when I was merely posting a thread about the Bunnies (One of my favourite teams) relocating to the Central Coast, something I was against because I believe that Souths should stay in Sydney. In fact I am one of the few people around here to stick up for Souths.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=108098

Take a look at my post in that thread and quote me my Central Coast bashing. You can't because there isn't any there!

I think you are the one with the complex, a DIEHARD complex and an over active imagination.

Dodge said:
Strangely enough, you're so transparent it's not even funny anymore.

:-k :-s

Timmah

Staff member
So you don't deny being a prick and slamming CC at every opportunity prior to the announcement being made?

joejoe

Juniors
I suggested this a few weeks ago.

Souths should:

- relocate to CC getting $8 million from the NRL
- get $3 million from Gosford Leagues Club
- merge with Norths meaning they now have 3 junior bases, 3 leagues clubs.

then they should play:

- 2 matches a year at SFS or SCG
- 1 match a year at North Sydney Oval
- The remainder at Gosford.

Combines two original 1908 clubs hertiage, and should be sustainable into the future.

rugged

Juniors
Ilya said:
Here's an interesting idea (and a joke). If the Rabbitohs relocated to the central coast, and merged with the Bears at the same time, you'd mix South Sydney with North Sydney and the result would be the Central Rabbitohs/Bears/whatever other name you can come up with.

That is a clever idea with the Norths/Souths/Central.

joejoe

Juniors
rugged said:
That is a clever idea with the Norths/Souths/Central.

The idea has merit.

As for another idea.... introducing the:

Norths and Souths Centrals

Sounds like a good team name!

Timmah

Staff member
Mr Angry said:
How about we spread the game instead.

CC is covered, drive to newy or brooky.

Yeah lets spread it by keeping half the teams in Sydney metro :rolleyes:

Latest posts